Toribash
Original Post
Listing of the usd scammers and trusted players
-snip-

Creati0n says: USD duels are not supported by the Market Squad and will be dismissed when submitted in scam reports. Duel with or for USD at your own risk, and proceed knowing that the staff will not help you in the event that you are scammed while USD dueling.

DO NOT REOPEN THIS THREAD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 18, 2018 at 02:50 AM. Reason: this list was dumb.
Hi. You cannot be 100% sure that someone is "trusted", and definitely not done just because someone posted in this thread that they think it's a good idea to trust them.

Do not take this thread's word for it, avoid USD dueling. If you end up dueling for USD, you are taking a risk, and should be met with skepticism. Closed.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Hi. You cannot be 100% sure that someone is "trusted", and definitely not done just because someone posted in this thread that they think it's a good idea to trust them.

Do not take this thread's word for it, avoid USD dueling. If you end up dueling for USD, you are taking a risk, and should be met with skepticism. Closed.

In my topic I did not indicate that all written is an indisputable fact. In other words, players themselves choose to believe the information that is contained in this topic or not.
P.S This topic is intended for those who want to reduce the risks of being deceived
Yeah, don't open this thread again.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up