Ranking
Lol @ spam n00bs that can't swap sides! True you need to invert the move, but watching people before a match'll give away their leg preference.

Another simple piece of advice I'll give is keep your damned head out the way of people! Bending your neck backwards will often move it just and so out of reach, but remember it takes roughly 20 frames to move it completely. Beware of people that are good aims with their hands - a hit to the neck when it's extending/contracting will remove your head in one shot.
Last edited by SkulFuk; May 23, 2008 at 08:30 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Im not good with names, some1 else name it pleeease
Mod = TKD (distance 180, dismemberment threshold 100)

press 'c'
extend left hip
contract right hip
contract both knees
extend both ankles
extend both glutes
contract abs
right bending lumbar
right rotating chest
extend right pec
contract left pec

SPACE

extend right knee

SPACE

contract right knee
extend right hip
contract left hip
left bending lumbar
left rotating chest
extend left pec
contract right pec

SPACE

relax left knee

SPACE

extend left knee

SPACE

If you do this correctly, u should kick off both the opponents arms. This is a good opener in TKD, it has won me lots of matches. I assume every1 knows how to reverse it (use the other leg instead), if not then i dunno how u got into parrot... I have enclosed a replay of wt it should look like:
Attached Files
000_Double kick.rpl (22.1 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Moop; May 26, 2008 at 12:48 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Lazy-ass style.
A more and more growing legend...

The Lazy-Ass fighting style... (Best when used in wushu or other distant starting position preferable dojos...)

PRESS C

This is a must..

Contract both knees.
Extend Abs.
Contract either hip.
Raise Both shoulders.
Extend both pects.

Variation number two... (Twist kick...)

Do the above, but only raise one shoulder.

Variation number three.( Laid back surprise...)

Do the above. Do not raise shoulders..

(If all goes well, they would be flying over you... Where you would usually be standing.. Leaving them helpless, and you, wide open for a devastating kick... For demonstrations please check my post in the Parrot movie thread
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
although this isn't a move, ill post my tutorial of how to put up replays. If u haven't seen this tutorial by now, u don't check the forum very often at all:

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
ok, ive been asked how to upload replays, so ill just put up a comment explaining how (for everyone hu wants to upload replays):

-Click on 'Go advanced' at the bottom of the reply box
-Click on the paper-clip icon at the top (if you hover over it, it says 'Attach')
-Click on browse
-Replays are found at My Computer - Local Disk - Program Files - Toribash 3.06 - replay (replays are listed here)

This is how to upload them for me, it might be different for you, i dunno. Hope this helps

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
although this isn't a move, ill post my tutorial of how to put up replays. If u haven't seen this tutorial by now, u don't check the forum very often at all:

Oi! I already quoted that on the first page! Now it's deffo the most quoted post on here. XD

And yeah, if you've not seen that or had it quoted at you then you've either not been here or you log on forums and close your eyes. >.<

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
K, I'm feeling nice so I'm gonna post one of my starters. It's simple, effective and annoys the hell out of Choco! *has a "LEARN TO KICK YOU NAB* flashback*

I'm gonna call it:

MAH KICKY WICKY!

No pics this time, just commands.

hold all (c)

both glutes extended
extend left hip
contract left knee
extend left ankle
contract right hip
contract right knee
extend right ankle
right chest
right lumbar
contract left pec
extend right pec
extend left elbow
extend left wrist
left hand grabby
contract right elbow
extend right wrist

SPACE/NEXT TURN

extend right knee
contract left elbow
*emote something to fill in the time!*

Remember to adjust your aim with the left arm using your shoulder and elbow, normally contracting the elbow will grab them in a place they'd rather you didn't.

To use the right arm you'll need to left bend the chest, lumbar, contract the right chest and extend the elbow - BAM! Punch time.

I had a fiddle on the replay cos I got bored after the opener! XD (oh, and I've got dismember set to 0 before anyone says anything about limbs not being removed!)
Attached Files
skul kick.rpl (35.9 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jun 10, 2008 at 06:22 PM.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
this is my first "mah kicky wicky"
Attached Files
my first snap kick.rpl (246 Bytes, 27 views)
Last edited by nebulass; Jun 10, 2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: *points at edit button*
Originally Posted by nebulass View Post
it might not be called snap kick it's the thing that skulfuk posted right above my post

Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
I'm gonna call it:

MAH KICKY WICKY!

XD (BTW - Edit button's give you super powers if you use them ;) )

*EDIT*

Your replay file's corrupt - and looking at it your not a WinDoze user... Penguin powered perhaps?
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jun 10, 2008 at 06:35 PM.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by nebulass View Post
idk if it's windows

oh dear

Originally Posted by nebulass
it says emachines on the front

oh dear oh dear
Hu loves orangesoda?