Ranking
Original Post
Pivot contest
So, lets see who has the best pivot. leave your pivot below, and people will say whos is the best. Just leave a comment below with your pivot, or your vote. You can vote 3 times.
I'm pretty sure this isnt allowed so I'm gonna wait like a day then if this topic aint locked I'll dl pivot and make a pivot for all your amusement. :P
It doesn't seem to be a serious tournament, just a small competition. I also think that just because the tournament has to do with pivot, It wont get locked, it's a perfectly legit thread.

Here are my

Last edited by TheGod; Apr 10, 2009 at 07:27 PM.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
It doesn't seem to be a serious tournament, just a small competition. I also think that just because the tournament has to do with pivot, It wont get locked, it's a perfectly legit thread.

Here are my

Despiting the fact that pivot is banned from our forums, it's perfectly legit.
I recall pivot was banned from the general art section, except for the pivot thread. I see no reason why a contest should also be banned.
the god
Oh hey look.

No.

Edit: For fucking shame, you didn't even put this in the correct board. Please uninstall your OS.

Edit2: Upon further thought I decided to leave this in Discussion, so that everyone can witness your fail. I was going to infract you, but I like this better.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 10, 2009 at 09:05 PM.