Ranking
Original Post
where do we report players
as said in the title i'd liek to know where you report people for multi logging in cursing ect and i searched it but cant find it so can someone tell me you can close this thread afterwards
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
this question should have been posted in rapid threads, but you should report people in the support section.

i'm pretty sure multi logging is legal, as long as there is no farming involved, and you can't do anything about cursing unless it's really offensive, like racism or the likes of that.
poo
ok thanks anyway what are the names for when you log in the same room with one account and when you make another account to play int he same room? what are those offenses called
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Whatever you do, don't report people in Support.

PM someone with a purple or blue name with proof.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
very well i have 2 screenshots thanks guys but what are the offenses mentioned in my last post called?
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Whatever you do, don't report people in Support.

PM someone with a purple or blue name with proof.

really? i thought that was where you repoted people. anyways, thanks. i didn't know that.

UltimaKH1: If someone os on two accounts at once and is playing against themselves to earn Qi or TC's, it is called farming.

But, i'm pretty sure if the two accounts have the same ip address, no TC or Qi are earned.
Last edited by dethreaper; Apr 15, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
poo
3vi1 has answered the question - PM an alpha team member or somebody relevent (i.e. skulfuk etc)

Thread closed.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave