ES Recruitment Drive
Happy Easter peoples. Have an awesome Easter Vacation.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I just pissed a little.

Anyway. Happy Easter all.

Oops just farted.

Once again Happy Easter!
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
I like chocolate eggs any time of the year, but I don't really like Easter though. Mainly because of its mixed origins and whatnot. I understand that people aren't thinking of anything Pagan or Anti-Christian when they celebrate Easter- they're thinking of Jesus- it's just that I personally have a problem intertwining some of the Pagan aspects in Easter's origin with the commemoration of Jesus' death (Good Friday) and his resurrection (Easter).

So uhm... happy zombie Jesus day.

Oh, there's a YouTube video here that quickly explains some of the origins of Easter.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Happy Easter guys.

Here's to hoping that you too may one day be crucified only to be raised by the Holy Spirit three days after your expiration, like some sort of ultra-cool preservative effect.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Happy Easter. When I saw the thread title I assumed this was a negative thread.
:P glad to see it isn't.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Happy Easter guys.

Here's to hoping that you too may one day be crucified only to be raised by the Holy Spirit three days after your expiration, like some sort of ultra-cool preservative effect.

Other zombies get chased with shotguns, but when Jesus does it its all "oooo, a miracle"
Last edited by deady; Apr 11, 2009 at 04:58 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.