Ranking
It's too cluttered right now, and damn near impossible to find your own group without searching. I'd like to be able to quickly and easily access my group/clan without bookmarking the exact page, and frankly, that's just not possible right now. And as Warcry said, give us a notice beforehand, please. I can't even wake up in the morning and know that TB forums will look the same. >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
It's too cluttered right now, and damn near impossible to find your own group without searching. I'd like to be able to quickly and easily access my group/clan without bookmarking the exact page, and frankly, that's just not possible right now. And as Warcry said, give us a notice beforehand, please. I can't even wake up in the morning and know that TB forums will look the same. >.>

There should be a box of the groups you are in for easy access, which is on the group page and your profile.
[A L P H A]
If this in going to be the new way we handle things that's ok i guess, I can deal with it, but I have a suggestion.

Is there a way we could transfer our old discussions into the new groups?
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
@scheczudio:... Hmm, that's true. Darn, ignore that part then, i've just woken up. >.>

Still, give us a notice, i was rather confused when i saw that the Clans section was gone all of a sudden.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
this sucks bigtime.
we lost our clanforum??
GROUPS??!! come on..
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I like it, but the only thing would be to restore the clan boards.

Also, the groups should be more organized, with more stuffs.
Gone