Ranking
Original Post
Wrong place for this I am moving it to support and pointing it out to Skulfuk.
Ive also changed the title to a more descriptive one so you get the right help.
Last edited by JustKerry; Apr 13, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
If you have Windows, there should be a button on the top right next to your Num/Caps/Scroll lock lights that says Prt Scr/SysRq, that will take a screenshot.

If you have Mac, there is a tool called Grab that will take screenshots.

If you have linux, use the button on the windows keyboard, or set it in the keyboard shortcuts thingie.

EDIT: SkulsChick: You can at least try to help him instead of just telling him that you're moving it.
i liek turtelz xd
If you want to make one in the game just press F8.

If you want to get your whole desktop then do as jared has said.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
If you have Windows, there should be a button on the top right next to your Num/Caps/Scroll lock lights that says Prt Scr/SysRq, that will take a screenshot.

If you have Mac, there is a tool called Grab that will take screenshots.

If you have linux, use the button on the windows keyboard, or set it in the keyboard shortcuts thingie.

EDIT: SkulsChick: You can at least try to help him instead of just telling him that you're moving it.

I dont know how to make a screen shot so I redirected it to a place where people can help him idiot. That is helping him and as I said i pointed it out to Skulfuk who has already replied to help him.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
I dont know how to make a screen shot so I redirected it to a place where people can help him idiot. That is helping him and as I said i pointed it out to Skulfuk who has already replied to help him.

O.O

Calm down dear, but yeah it was a bit uncalled for - moving the thread to support was the right thing to do & didn't warrant the edit.

Anyhoo, answers have been supplied - I'm closing before this turns into a flame fest.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you