Ranking
Original Post
Activity Strike
Hello [insert rival clan name here], unfortunately, you guys have failed your first activity check within the past 6 months.

Nothing will be done to the clan as of right now. Though, failing another activity check will make Aeon face de-officialization. Feel free to poke me, Icky, or any other SMod+ with any questions. Take care y'all.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Yasss

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

alright time to play 5 games a month again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Well ok then
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TyphoN View Post
Hello [insert rival clan name here], unfortunately, you guys have failed your first activity check within the past 6 months.

Nothing will be done to the clan as of right now. Though, failing another activity check will make Aeon face de-officialization. Feel free to poke me, Icky, or any other SMod+ with any questions. Take care y'all.

I HEAVILY disagreed with this warning and I immediately went to Icky to complain!

Icky looked into all the details and has advised me he will wipe this fail from our records under the reason of "can't let Badventure be smug noobs smh"

LEAVE [AEON] ALONE HENCEFORTH, YOU GUTLESS WEEBS