Toribash
bw i made sky with Object>Sky>Create Sky. Floor i made specially wooden and there are no any LIGHTS! GI enabled! newb
i mean better make glossy scene
just come to my house!
i will explain and show!
Listen you are not a teacher! I made it in 15 mins! And if there would be a reason to improve this render i'd improve it!
Name:dragoblade

GMT:+1

How long have you been practicing 3d arts?:well ive had blender and other programs for along time but i never really did anything with them...(I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO USE THEM..I JUST HAD THEM,, so today i decided id try make something in blender and this is what i got(at last question)

What software do you use?: blender/sketchup(if sketchup counts as one)

Examples of your work:here -

my first model ever... its a sword type device that fits on the hand(the hole is where the hand goes)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Name: Jesse Williams

GMT: -5 GMT (Eastern time)

How long have you been practicing 3d arts?: Not very long. I've read a few tutorials and watched a few video tutorials.

What software do you use?: Blender

Examples of your work: http://uppit.com/v/21175PV8(Stealing my textures will result in rape XD)(Nasuke is the only person with permission to view my project)
Last edited by JesseD; Apr 26, 2010 at 09:07 PM.
thanks mobi

how many yes's do i need to be in?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
CatZz there is a reason to improve your render, because it looks bad
Don't use create a sky with GI
Use object/scene/sky and keep it empty or apply a hdri map to it.
Also your models are very basic, you just added a bit of texture to a simple object.

Drago. I can do something like that in 2 clicks but dunno if it's the same in blender so a blender teacher will have to accept you

JesseD. Try not to write an application without an example.
so that would be deridor right?

anywya ill do more examples..