ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
I got 54 on my english test :C. I suck at grammar.
The test are "Simple past tense,past continues tense,past perfect tense"

ohhh. wait wat? the tense r really hard.but i got 90-100 on my english tense test everytime.
wat class u r btw.
10th VHS. but when i was 7th until 9th grade my english are good,the teacher is fun on teaching. i always got 80-100. and i get TOEIC certificate
But now,My teacher is so lame. he rarely teach my class. when he came, he rarely give us a lesson. he's just talking about himself
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 21, 2015 at 01:56 AM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Study by yourself then, better than just depending on a teacher.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
never study english for test and still ace it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
My english grade isn't bad so far, got 80+ or passed the passing grade. Of course, before the test will be held, i always to trying to remember the material or find it if it's not enough yet. Then when the test begun, i never did a cheating, not like my classmates, they wanted to get better result.
Well i used to loving english since past semester because my teacher are always motivated us to study, when she came to the class, she built up our spirit with listening a music or sang a song before her starting to teach us.
--
I'm not sure my grammar is good enough, but i think it will getting better if i do a lot of practice. So quote this and fix my mistake, please
Last edited by Kaito; Mar 21, 2015 at 02:10 PM.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I agree with you, Cheating isn't a good way to get better result. it's better to confident on ourselves.
About teacher... i don't like my english teacher
can't fix your grammar.,maybe others could, 'cause i think i also had a bad grammar
Last edited by watermagic; Mar 21, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
My english grade isn't bad so far, got 80+ or passed the passing grade. Of course, before the test will be held, i always to trying to remember the material or find it if it's not enough yet. Then when the test begun, i never did a cheating, not like my classmates, they wanted to get better result.
Well i used to loving english since past semester because my teacher are always motivated us to study, when she came to the class, she built up our spirit with listening a music or sang a song before her starting to teach us.
--
I'm not sure my grammar is good enough, but i think it will getting better if i do a lot of practice. So quote this and fix my mistake, please

i luv english because im motivated by my friend when im at elementary school.
are ur friends cheating only at english test? my friends r cheating at every test
why ur teacher almost same as mine. but well,i ts really greatfull to have teacher like that
-----
btw,the word "before her starting to teaching us" i think it should be "before she starting to teaching us"
Last edited by Mattkit5; Mar 21, 2015 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In my opinion, the fault lies at the education system this country implements now.
Students are measured in grades or scores, which driving further away from the true purpose of education, which is gaining knowledge and how to use it.
We already accustomed to this to the point people will judge our worth from numbers alone, although in reality the ability to be able to use those knowledge practically is more important.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
i luv english because im motivated by my friend when im at elementary school.
are ur friends cheating only at english test? my friends r cheating at every test
why ur teacher almost same as mine. but well,i ts really greatfull to have teacher like that
-----
btw,the word "before her starting to teaching us" i think it should be "before she starting to teaching us"

Nah, same dude. But the weird moment is when they got good result and they felt proud with it. lol.

Whoops i didn't re-check it, thanks for the correction btw.
I was wrote "before her started to teach us" , but i forgot to change "her".

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor