Ranking
Giving a full set to a tl;dr member? Well If that's the case I would suggest it to be a hard achievement, since I have no intention in participate on this I could be like the judge or something related, I love to see good fights, but high stakes asks for high standards and I don't think that the 'I have more victories' should be enough since it's 'easy' to achieve. Abou the prizes, they're not on me anymore, well I got Full Demolition yet but this will not be for sale so you can consider it an ' in sack' item.

The art prize, sounds cool enough, hit me what you think it should be (theme color etc) because i'm lacking of ideas (and time) right now, but I still think the idea is great.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Alternatively, would anyone be interested in the creation of kickass looking WotM set as a reward?

A set sounds like it would be a great idea!
The only difficulty with doing a full blown set is that not everyone can afford 512 textures, and without them, let's face it, full blown sets look trash.
It's not really my part to say, but I'm just reminding you guys of what could go wrong. :>
father of philip scone
Keep a dream Donkey! Keep a dream!

We do realise that 128 sets looks crappy at most, but Noir has a good way to fit colored shapes into one masterpiece and I have some expertise in maping so we should do fine. The winner could also sell the set wich would be great since he'd profit from it, it's like giving him a Shiai for TC
Hey, guys. Just checking in. This WotM sound nice.
Just letting you guys know that I'll be leaving today for a four-day trip to Washington D.C.. I probably won't be active during the trip. ily guys <3
If you can't decide on a prize then maybe it could be one romantic night with the beautiful IIInsanEEE. Worth much more than a full set and not exactly hard to get.
Good morning sweet princess
tfw you're called a slut but can't actually deny it.

Owait I can, fuck you Zelda o_O

Anyways if someone is interested in a romantic night with me just PM Ele or Link ;)
Yo Galaxy, have a nice trip bro.

Regarding the prizes for the WoM, I think a small prize wouldn't hurt, since it's monthly. Maybe an item that worths around 5k or a head texture (or other texture the winner want) made by one of our artists could be interesting, since a set texture would most likely be too much work. Then the warrior of the month could choose which prize he'd want, the item or the texture. I'm at your disposal to make the texture for the WoM, it would be like a request. If other artists want to contribuate with their work, it would be very appreciated. What do you think?

Besides that, I do not think the winner should send the prize back to the sack, that doesn't make sense, even though he'd feel free to do so.

Also,You've sent Platinum Torso, Shutter Shades to Link.

Sent some items for the clan sack. Please update the first post in order to include the items available in the sack, it would facilitate for the members define the items they are going to give out in the tourneys, before hosting.
I think Daed hit the nail on the head here. Honestly I think that a full blown texture set would be way to big of a prize for a once a month event. Think about it, the artist would have to chuck sets out every month, so that would mean a LOT of hard work on the artists side. Now hard work isn't a bad thing, I'm just saying it probably wouldn't be worth the work. Maybe singular textures or items sounds like a better idea.

Galaxy I hope you have a nice trip and when you get back tell us about your adventures!

By the way I want to clarify the exact cost of a romantic night with Insane. The total cost would be 9.99 shipping and handling excluded. supplies are limited so call now for free at 1-800-INSNE-LUV now.
Last edited by GoldenRox; Apr 17, 2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: <3
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Yo Galaxy, have a nice trip bro.

Regarding the prizes for the WoM, I think a small prize wouldn't hurt, since it's monthly. Maybe an item that worths around 5k or a head texture (or other texture the winner want) made by one of our artists could be interesting, since a set texture would most likely be too much work. Then the warrior of the month could choose which prize he'd want, the item or the texture. I'm at your disposal to make the texture for the WoM, it would be like a request. If other artists want to contribuate with their work, it would be very appreciated. What do you think?

Besides that, I do not think the winner should send the prize back to the sack, that doesn't make sense, even though he'd feel free to do so.

Also,You've sent Platinum Torso, Shutter Shades to Link.

Sent some items for the clan sack. Please update the first post in order to include the items available in the sack, it would facilitate for the members define the items they are going to give out in the tourneys, before hosting.

I think I gave you that access to update thread. ;) I'll sack it for you.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Edit: oh I have noticed that now. However, I don't know whether all items in your deactivated belong to the clan or not. So you could do that better than me.

Also, we need to know if all of you agree with the WoM ideia as it is right now. If so, just post here confirming and such, so we can start running the ideia out.
Last edited by Daedalus; Apr 17, 2015 at 08:26 PM.