Toribash
I know, I was speaking from an AGE standpoint.
I'm no longer concerned about my application, I know it's in good hands.
Just trying to speak fair.
Please dont.. We're kinda assholes in here.. Opinions will be smiten down by the mighty hyde.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

no to regotten
sorry but your app doesn't seem satisfactory for me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Name: Tiago
Belt: 10th dan
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): very high, i always look around and when someone says something that i can join in on the chat then i will join in
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): not very high, but i do go ingame from time to time...
IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): i'm starting to use it alot now so yeah, i'm starting to get pretty active
Why you want to join Evil: Evil has been a clan that i've looked up to since i joined toribash and i used to have the thread board Subscribed and just see how great of a clan it is and now i feel like this would be awesome for me to finally join.
Best mods/mod:I'm pretty good at aikido, aikidobd, wushu, judo, and i do pay some random mods just to skill up a bit..
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):Um, i fool around on photoshop and sony vegas but it's not really a skill... i'm learning some stuff from a friend of mine Toriito.... when i get better i'll share some vids and art ^-^
I am Evil
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post

app

I like how you used the color red on evil in the end.. Yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
Name: Tiago
Belt: 10th dan
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): very high, i always look around and when someone says something that i can join in on the chat then i will join in
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): not very high, but i do go ingame from time to time...
IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): i'm starting to use it alot now so yeah, i'm starting to get pretty active
Why you want to join Evil: Evil has been a clan that i've looked up to since i joined toribash and i used to have the thread board Subscribed and just see how great of a clan it is and now i feel like this would be awesome for me to finally join.
Best mods/mod:I'm pretty good at aikido, aikidobd, wushu, judo, and i do pay some random mods just to skill up a bit..
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):Um, i fool around on photoshop and sony vegas but it's not really a skill... i'm learning some stuff from a friend of mine Toriito.... when i get better i'll share some vids and art ^-^
I am Evil

Yes, again
yes from me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •