20 Votes / 23.81%
...Or Linkin Park?
42 Votes / 50.00%
....SHARK?
13 Votes / 15.48%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Fall Out Boy, Nickelback or Linkin Park?
Fall Out Boy, Nickelback or Linkin Park?

Vote in the poll, and post what you voted and why you voted that...

I'll start - I voted for Fall Out Boy because I like the way most of the title's of their have no meaning what so ever with the actual content of the song. And because their songs are good.
which band would I put in a sack full of rocks and throw in a river? all of them... but they would probably float, because they are all witches..
all of them suck...just FOB kinda good ... Linkin Park and Nickelback ARE TOTAL EPIC FAIL!!
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
^l2sentence

Wheres the "theblaze sucks" choice.

I feel like taking my lack of on-topic out on him.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
FOB are fucking fags by a longshot. I'm tired of Linkin Park's screaming and techno rock shit, and FOB's fagginess.

I choose Nickelback on account of the talent each band member holds, and the diversity between their songs. Their drummer is win btw.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I prefer none, but if I was locked up and was forced to listen to one of them, I'd select Linknin Park, as long as it's not Hybrid "CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN" Theory. Minutes to Midnight was leaps and bounds expanding their musical range, if some of it was just filler music.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
FOB are fucking fags by a longshot. I'm tired of Linkin Park's screaming and techno rock shit, and FOB's fagginess.

I choose Nickelback on account of the talent each band member holds, and the diversity between their songs. Their drummer is win btw.

What.

Nickleback And Talent.

This does not fit well.

EDIT:
Also Linkin Park's screaming and techno rock shit
What?
I'm no fan of Linkin Park that's for sure.
But what?
Last edited by Klyke; Apr 23, 2009 at 04:59 AM.
The neighborhood douchebag.
Linkin Park is the best of those three but they suck compared to some of the other bands of today.
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12