Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by XinTek View Post
Led Zeppelin

deep purple.

way to go completely off topic
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Honestly, I like them all

FOB: Definite yes. They're sound to me is just a carefree-childhood beat that most young kids listen to today ^^

*cough*

Linkin Park: Sorta yeah. I don't listen to them like THAT, but if it's on the radio station or T.V, I won't change the channel >_>

Nickelback: Same as Linkin Park

Don't get me wrong, I listen to Killswitch Engage, Trivium, As I Lay Dying and stuff like that, but the songs by said bands get stuck in my head and I end up liking the band or the song.

Basically, I don't give a "no" or a "yes", but definitely not a "no" ^^ And, in some distant light, I'd say they all were decent bands that CAN BE remembered.

-AX7
Last edited by AX7; May 27, 2009 at 03:49 AM.
This game is pretty cool man...
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
1. How was I acting like I own the place?

2. And how was I making fun of him? I wasn't making fun of him at all, but

3.I wouldn't ever count on you to understand the difference. This thread is supposed to be subjected to 3 bands, not others. Besides, it was a stupid post.

4. You need get over yourself, get on topic, and

5. stop acting like a security guard.

1. Hmmm, let's see, "GET OUT." If that isn't a managorial decision, then I don't know what is. For starters, telling him what to do is a pretty good indication you are just sitting on your high chair feeling like the king of the world, deciding, that you are better than him.

2. Umm, thats pretty clear. Making a joke that has been around in these forums for quite a while, and widely used by the likes of KiTFoX (no disrespect), is, yes, making fun of him. It is almost humiliating to have someone say that to you, and you obviously enjoy saying it.

3. Wouldn't count on me to "ever" understand the difference? Ah, so you obviously know everything about me then. Of course, a post every now and then is definitly all you need to know about who I am. No, I agree, I would never ever know the difference.

4. Get over myself. That just seems like you don't have much to say in defence, I'm really not doing this for my own pride or reputation so it has nothing to do with my struggles with "myself".

5. Not a security guard, just letting you know you aren't as cool as you think you are, prancing around, acting like the guru of music.

But thats the thing about music. All different forms of music wouldn't be around if it wasn't supported by all the different people. Thats why the more different opinions, the more diverse and dynamic music can be. So that's why I invite opinion, and if I deny or put down what is said, then that's my perogative.

So, if everyone thought like Drummer, or me, eventually more and more people will start to find the same thing interesting and there will be only one band playing the one style of music for eternity. I do not look forward to this.
I say keep liking bands like this, and as soon as you are ready to move on, there are new genres to enjoy. I'm glad I had the same chance.

Voted SHARK.
Last edited by Puffbunny; May 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM.
HEy
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
I just heard a new Linkin Park song on the radio today. Said it was off of the new Transformers movie. It was a little too much pop-rock for my taste. Hopefully they will start making more heavier tracks from here on out..it just seems that they have made a huge change in the sound, which is fine to change your sound a little bit, but a little too drastic. The only thing I liked about it was that there was no screaming in it.

This is kinda epic from a guy who praises Nickelback.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post

Not a security guard, just letting you know you aren't as cool as you think you are, prancing around, acting like the guru of music.

Really? Seriously? Wow. You actually think I'm trying to act cool in any way, or am acting like a guru of music? Spare me of your damn nonsense.

Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
This is kinda epic from a guy who praises Nickelback.

inorite? Especially how I was just talking about Linkin Park and not Nickelback. Don't get me wrong, I do like Nickelback, but only their older material, which comes out to me as four songs. I wouldn't exactly call it 'praising'.

Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Drummer what the hell do you expect from them? They're clearly a pop rock band.

Compared to their older material, hardly at all. I find that they recently turned into a pop-rock band. I mean seriously, you know how heavy they were when they first came out, and now look at what they've become.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Go Fall Out Boy! My Favorite song of theirs is " Thanks For The Memories"
<Uke> OMG Newt...Guess what!
<Uke> Our Characters dont have penis's <Newt> OSHI---
Originally Posted by AX7 View Post
Honestly, I like them all

FOB: Definite yes. They're sound to me is just a carefree-childhood beat that most young kids listen to today ^^

*cough*

Linkin Park: Sorta yeah. I don't listen to them like THAT, but if it's on the radio station or T.V, I won't change the channel >_>

Nickelback: Same as Linkin Park

this is how i am with all 3.

i can listen to them all but id prefer FOB and LP over Nickelback. just preference
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH