Ranking
Original Post
[Aeon]Three Word Story(Invades Welcome)
Three word story (Invades welcome)
So the rules are simple and as follows :

1.You are only allowed to add 3words onto the previous post.

2.Avoid adding more than 3 words , if you wish to say something minor don't add it onto the sentence , leave a few lines and write it , notice i said something minor.

3.Connecting words with a dash or anything else will be considered as 2 or more words , depending on how many dashes are used.

4. Allow other persons to post , you're only permitted to add on to the story after 2 persons have posted before you.

5. No Racism , everything else is acceptable, just keep it friendly and all , fat/gay jokes etc are allowed , just don't make it too direct/serious. Remember they're all just jokes.

6. If your name is brought up here and you're being dissed , don't take it seriously , after all this thread is devoted to making funny/ random stories.

7. No casual talk. Keep everything in this thread on topic.

8. Try to be random/funny , but try to keep it at a decent level , nothing to retarded that it doesn't make sense.

9. When adding your 3 words , be sure to always use bold text

10. Don't start a story prematurely.If there is a current story don't start a new one.

11. When you add on the 3words copy and paste the current story and add the 3 words onto it in bold text.

12.Have fun.

Finished Stories:

N/A

So let me start us off .

One upon a
Last edited by Nigma; May 8, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal, there was blood
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal, there was blood, tears and pain.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal, there was blood with glory. The
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aon , edit your entry , lol , i think dog ninja'd you bro.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal, there was blood with pain and glory, The Madtdog is awsome
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal, there was blood with pain and glory, The Madtdog is awsome and he could
Once upon a time, it was the defloration of TheAnimal, there was blood with pain and glory, The Madtdog is awsome and he could get it done
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave