Ranking
hehe nah im gona goto Korea first and the change plane and head to Los Angels directly. Btw The time zones will be shifted even if i go online its when u guys are sleeping.
Hkp ur presents gona be little diffrent to the others coz u have the vector lol.
Everyone else will get an vector of their head. (you can add text ore whatever u want on it later

EDIT: i got some time fixed head : your vector will be made when im on the plane
Last edited by dentian; Dec 20, 2009 at 05:47 AM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
America, Just living in China

Thanks? why thanks lol Everyone deserves a present in Christmas! Btw presents may be a bit late i will try to get on forums on christmas day
Last edited by dentian; Dec 20, 2009 at 06:00 AM.

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

well the bad thing is i dont have money no item etc but ill see wat i can give in present
pshh everyone will get one! I am at the hotel now btw

Check my Texture shop

Originally Posted by dentian View Post
pshh everyone will get one! I am at the hotel now btw

Kool Where are you staying?
Also Read my pm about another head i made.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
um i didn't get any PMs btw the head's flat is posted in joining the elemnts thread. I am staying at Sheraton Gateway LAX. room 761 if u wana assassin me or something

Check my Texture shop