ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
700 cred for best head ever
I'm tired of saving for blood, so I want the coolest custom head ever. I'll pay 700 creds for it. I don't care what it looks like except a dark background and it has to look awesome.

[REQ] Head
[Budget] 700 credits
[Src] i don't care, you find image
> implying I have a signature
Re: 700 cred for best head ever
i know this head is very simple but i still think its pretty cool. the simplicity is the beauty of it.. kinda like a busted tv head or sumthn..
thanks, but for 700, no thanks

i prefer him with some sort of face
Maby still not human head but there is a face, Surrealistic but face

Maby still not for 700 but if you like it, it can be yours for maby 300 [If spencer dont want the head it is still for salle.
Here ya' go, spencer! I'm asking for 650-700 for this one. Its been tested in multiple ways and looks great in-game! Also, if you want, I can give you a non-watermarked version of the spinning head for 100 credits! If you want to buy my head, just send me a PM.

Click on the thumbnail bellow for a preview.

PS- I like that head, Baku. If I were you, I would make it look like the death star by adding the laser dish.

Attached Images
eyeWATER.gif (60.5 KB, 80 views)
If someone will order a death star I will make [try to] the death star . But this is nothing, your head is awesome but if pupil will be more detailed it will be even more f**kinawesomegreatmotherlordnicepieceofwork .
that's awesome, sending pm now...