Ranking
Originally Posted by DesiTwist View Post
The coolest hacker I've ever heard of....

You didn't hear of many hackers then, One I knew...Could boot the other's Pc and totally delete his all drives.

And Edited the remaining with his Forum name and all Images with his Avatar, that wasnt intended to be offensive...

The other guy was daring him to do that, so he did it.

No Important Information was taken.

Imagine you turn on PC and see, a guys Image instead of yer desktop.

You open word and see, Title is 'XXX' Instead of Untitled. everything's alternate text is 'XXX' and everything which is text is XXX....

Btw XXX refers to his name.
Warrior Do not live forever, But they don't die either.
Ohhhh that is really gay.

It's obviously a hacker or some sort of virus.
Enable firewall and get a antivirus to track down and remove what is giving access to the hacker.

I suggest Avast, free. Only thing you need to do is register.

EDIT: After rereading the giant words "I see you little kid hahaha," yup :| it's a hacker. If I do remember, you are a kid (11 years old?) am I right? :L Good luck getting rid of the hacker.
Last edited by Dragenon; Feb 4, 2010 at 05:09 PM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Buy a Mac.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My friends have did this to me several times. Just do as everyone else says, and enable your firewalls and any other protection programs you may have.
I don't get why everyone thinks this is a "hacker". A "hacker" would not bother doing this to some random person, it's almost certainly a virus made to freak people out, and it's probably a trojan at the same time stealing your personal info, login's ect.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Hacker may bother to do that, If he's a newfag hacker who just learned how to do stuff and Just wanted to tease people...

There are hackers like that...

Me too, Had some friendly hacker friends..who asks before stealing my account...
It doesnt matter what I say though.
Warrior Do not live forever, But they don't die either.
Jan. Obviously, I heard you saying something about hacking, when we played with Fargle. I really don't know, he's got you now. That hacker could do anything at your PC. Protect it. (Suggesting: Microsoft Essential, ESET A-V)
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Remove all connections to the internet, see if it keeps happening? It's the only way I could think of testing which one it actually is.