Toribash
Well, the mods here are okaaay.

But the one guy I don't like is Gynx because he is fair, but I also dislike SpaceLlama because he can be "inappropriate" at times, and also for personal reasons.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
veb is the worst thing to happen to toribash.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Zayex stop posting with your alts.

And Veb was okay before he turned crazy, or so I've heard
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I don't know who this "Veb" person you're talking about is, but veb may have been non-crazy the frist few years, but when hampa fired him he butthurt ragequit.
hanz0 is amazing. I simply love him. Also... Veb... Isn't he a developer for Mojang?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
This "Veb" person doesn't ring a bell, but veb was a dev, he made the forum. And hampa fired him, so he deleted the forum database, so hampa rolled back the forum a few months.
Anyone know why he was fired?
I don't remember. maybe it had something to do with the fact that veb wasn't really important anymore?
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I think most of the Mods are slightly annoying. Except Fish. Fish is cool =D.
Honestly, the Toribash forums have the most strict Mods. Some people are even afraid to post because they will get infracted for "Useless Post". Then you look at the other posts, an they are just as useful as yours. When I used to talk on other forums, people chatted and said random stuff and posted what they ment and what they thought, we posted sarcastic replies that didn't help much, but whenever someone posted something like that, we all had a laugh. We could be funny to other people, we didn't have to post something that had an objective and that NEEDED to solve someone's problem, or else you would get nailed by the mods. I'm not saying that the mods shouldn't shame/infract someone for making useless threads or spamming. But I think they shouldn't infract you all the time. For example, when people make videos and make a thread about it, most people that say "That video was so awesome 9/10 The was the best video I've seen in a while!" get a warning or infracted for useless post, but whoever made the video feels happy everytime they say that. They are saying the video was awesome, therefore they are saying that the video creator is very good at making videos.
Don't you feel good when people say good things about you? How would you feel if they went to jail by saying that?
I'm not insulting the mods, I'm trying to help them be better.
BTW if I had to chose the most annoying, it would be hanz0, the other posts pretty much explain it all.

The Toribash mods used to be a lot stricter. I could harden this board up a lot if I wanted to, but you need to find the right balance between discipline and fun.