ES Recruitment Drive

Background

Signature

-----
(i can remove the black lines on the background)
Last edited by skorban; Jan 18, 2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what?
damn skorban you're really hungry for this 100k, i would be too if i could art at all, but i'll have a shot =/

are you accepting anything apart from kung fu panda?
Originally Posted by skorban View Post

Background

Signature

-----
(i can remove the black lines on the background)

Yea, I would remove the black lines. I'm going to wait a little bit to see other entries, but this one's pretty good.

Originally Posted by syzy View Post
damn skorban you're really hungry for this 100k, i would be too if i could art at all, but i'll have a shot =/

are you accepting anything apart from kung fu panda?

Yea, any sort of sad/dark themed anime avvy, sig, backround
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Yea, I would remove the black lines. I'm going to wait a little bit to see other entries, but this one's pretty good.

okie
what?
Going to give this about another 8 hours for someone to show progress on it, if no one does I'll be buying from skorban.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ahhh shit,i'll working on it atm
--------------------------------------
Okay So,We Are At Toribash Community,And TB = Fighting.
blah blah blah anyway. i can only make the sig for now but,what do you think?

Sig

Last edited by Rhyshin; Jan 19, 2016 at 04:42 PM.
(Shouting)--[Indonizer]
Don't Touch Me!!!
I really like the concept of it, but I don't like how the text was text was thrown in, and the general placement of the "character" in the signature. Would rather have it the "characters" placed more to the right/middle and not just straight in the middle.

I'm also not really into the boxy shape of the sig, I'm really really into the concept of what is going on inside of the signature though and I'd like to see it continued.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]