Toribash
I think I got 5 joint, but I'd have to see what you guys say about it. 100 distance+DM Chest+Lumbar+LeftPec+Both Elbows nothing used more than once, also Grabby left hand (not sure if this counts as a joint to you guys but oh well). If I used more than 5, tell me what I did so I can go try miserably again... I did use Shift-Space, I am not sure if that's illegal for this or not...

EDIT:Yes it is 5 joint, I did it again to make sure.

Relax All (of course...), Rotate Chest Right, Bend Lumbar Left, Contract Left Pecs and Elbow and grab with your left hand and push Space twice, then push Shift Space 5(or 6) times then contract your right elbow, That should decap Uke using only 5 joints. Giving you 42246(41803 with 6 shift spaces) damage if you don't do anything else. This does not work if you don't shift space 5 or 6 times after Spacing two times.

EDITx2: 30 Frame Decap!
Attached Files
5jointdecapIthink.rpl (13.7 KB, 20 views)
5jointdecapshort.rpl (13.7 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by XesX; May 6, 2008 at 09:36 AM. Reason: 5 joints used CONFIRMED.
It is a ligit replay assuming that Grabby hands are allowed, time to express your opinion people, yes or no for grabby hands?
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]
Dont mess with the Crazedman cause... uhh.. hes Crazed
I say yes grabby hands, didn't RIP2 use grabbing? and without grabbing it may be nearly impossible to score 5 joints.
Mess with the best, Die like the rest. -Gen.
(Emote)JuniorGurl: Stop kicking my ass XesX!
I am going to say no grabby hands just for the sake of making it harder, and so that it remains an open challenge.
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]
Dont mess with the Crazedman cause... uhh.. hes Crazed
Woot :]

Edit: I didnt use grabby hands in my replay. Not impossible :]
Last edited by RIP2; May 17, 2008 at 08:31 PM.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.