Toribash
Probably would start at around 40 k for a head in 512x512.

I'm still not doing any sets, just cuz I don't think I can handle the commitment ;P

I do however make trails still. Probably for 20k and up depending on style and how thick it is supposed to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I know this will sound silly... but can I have the scarab head giving you 37K now and giving the other 3 when I get them? probably tomorrow.

I love it!!

and could you make it matching with Qs and Olive? ( force/relax )

if you don't accept the 37K now and then other 3 later on, could you kinda "reserve" it? I really want it :>
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
That would work.

Which parts do you want as silver and which as olive? (kinda desaturated looking dark green right?)

I could do the recoloring, although I can't promise that the colors would look as well as the purple scheme does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
first of all, thanks

also for the recolor.. idk go freestyle with it if you feel like qs goes better on some part do it, if not then don't also yes I think Olive is desaturated green but not necesssarly dark, I think that is hunter it's more like a brighter desat green, check the shop for it, or if you want I can give you the color of the TB palette. :>

and if you feel like it's a total failure maybe azurite and qs or some other color with qs.

if you feel, tho, that QS is a bad color choice for that theme leave it as it is ;>

thanks once more and i'll PM you about something i'm thinking about

EDIT:

For your records...

You've sent 37000 toricredits to DarkJak

:>
Last edited by Cerberus; Feb 19, 2012 at 02:50 AM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I got both messages, and I've sent a slightly tweaked version of the head, still in purple. haven't had time to recolor, which I'll have to save for next week.

I'll test how graying the parts affects the overall look of the head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I finished the head I've been working on lately today, so my to-do list is clear again ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Hey mate was wondering how much that radio and pure head would cost the one after you say;

"What I consider to be my best head (well, up to that point ;P, it's different now) (256x256):"

Anyhow if you can give me a price on that and how much it would cost to change the green blue colour to pharos?

Thanks.

Also it might be a good idea to remove the [QUOTE][/QUOTE from your first post so we can just quote the url of the head image.
Last edited by redtube; Feb 24, 2012 at 02:35 AM.
It would cost 20-30k if it was still available. However, it was sold as part of a set. Sorry

Thanks for the tip about removing the [quote] though! I never realized that was why no one ever just posted the head URL XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]