ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, every now and then one of these things pop up, they are really cool ey

Would have been cooler if the rotated at the speed of their days, rather than just all the same or whatever :P

makes you remember how insigfuckingnifigant earth is. exect for the whole life thing.

amazing ey.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Yeah, every now and then one of these things pop up, they are really cool ey

Would have been cooler if the rotated at the speed of their days, rather than just all the same or whatever :P

makes you remember how insigfuckingnifigant earth is. exect for the whole life thing.

amazing ey.

I don't think we can fully judge how special or not special life is, since we haven't even explored our own galaxy yet - let alone others.

Right now we can only guess if there's life on any planets surrounding those babies from the video.
The sun is a bit gigantic isn't it? Something that big, people should be teasing it, calling it fat etc.

cocks

EDIT: Damn, that last one was pretty insane. No human on Earth could ever understand the sheer size of that thing. Honeslty, how is it possible...
Originally Posted by veb View Post
The sun is a bit gigantic isn't it? Something that big, people should be teasing it, calling it fat etc.

cocks

EDIT: Damn, that last one was pretty insane. No human on Earth could ever understand the sheer size of that thing. Honeslty, how is it possible...

Hehe i know right xD
lololol u dont know how big the universe is then

btw, its not the biggest star aneh morez:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VY_Canis_Majoris
Last edited by Taas0; Mar 21, 2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: meh
I must say that this is intresting.

NOT! I dont really care.

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (USELESS POST. READ WHITE TEXT)
Last edited by Mosier; Mar 21, 2009 at 08:17 AM.
Member [o]f Incognito
Canis Majoris: "light would take more than 8 hours to travel around the star's circumference, as opposed to 14.5 seconds for the sun. It would take over 7,000,000,000,000,000 (7 Quadrillion) earths to fill VY Canis Majoris. The diameter of VY Canis majoris is Est. 3,063,500,000 km."

wow.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."