Toribash
Re: DDI meets 11D - Sprite Animations (haggle for lower prices)
Hyperness has its bad side :/ I do agree with the price lower. I will leaveit to Vox to choose the prices, as i have no common sense. lol.
OK here are the prices:

With a given sprite sheet:
Size of animation (avatar, no extra) (200x100, no extra) (300x100, 50 add on) (500x100, 100 add on) (600x100) 200 add on)
1 credit per frame (10=avatar, 50=small, 100=standard, 200=large, 500=huge)
modifications to the sprites (includes weapons) 10 credits per modification then * by then number of sprites to edit
Looping battle or ending battle? (free either way)
Drawn, added effects (such as explosions) free for under 5, 100 add on for 6 up
Background: free
Others: (generally free)

if you want us to draw a sprite sheet all prices are x10.

general rounded prices:

Low cost: 110 credits. <avatar with given sprite sheet and almost no extras>
Small: 300 credits. <sig 300x100 with a modification to 10 sprites>
Standard: 500 credits. <sig 500x100 with a few modifications>
Large: 900 credits. <sig 600x100 with hole lot of extras>
Rich man: 1.5k credits. <sig with everything almost...>
Self made: 20k credits... <Drawn by me and shade with the best of are ability, prices very dramatically per number of sprites made>

there now i expect people will like the prices a little more lol.
C'mon, these are quality avatars and sigs! My ava and Vox's ava are good, no? Someone buy something
Lol i would.. but i cant... so... sry! il gather some money and wait untill VOX finishes my head IMG :P
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
sorry, i can't do any work on that right now, graphics pad is having spasms...

no one here believes me or shade when we say we are the sprite kings of this realm, so we shall prove it...

coming soon.
Its going to own! Especially with the size of the sprite sheet i am making. Atleast over 100 sprites.

Its a GreenHighlights & greybodied shadow. lol. But with hidden surprises....
Re: DDI meets 11D - Godly Sprite Animations
yes we always wanted to do a cool animation, we will probably put this into flash to make sound easy to import etc... my current sprite sheet will take ages to finish with the tails... but will look very cool.
I would buy something, but I wasted all mt creds on blood >.< bad time to start this shop.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
TREAT FOR ALL YOU LUCKY PEOPLE:

after the first episode of Shade and my sires is out we are giving out 3 FREE animations as long as we don't have to edit the sprite sheet to much :P

oh and cus I'm so nice I'm also for free, completely modifying 1 sprite sheet for anyone who wants it, with up to 4 mods...
Character bio (short)

SHADE:

Shade can use many attacks. Can jump like on a trampoline, can spin round with a knife, can use dark magic and can shapeshift into shadow

Vox, ur turn.