Ranking
Original Post
TheWrit3r's Mp Thread
Oh my gawd.... what surpise AmIRight? Hahaha.... right. Back at it again with the multiplayer replays. Who ares about my games right? Aikido, mushu, wushu, lenshu, whatevershu. I'll be focusing on Sparring and Tricking. And once every blue moon you'll recieve a parkour replay. Which is never, cause blue moons don't exist, probably. CnC would be much appreciated, anything to gt better, besides drugs. AmIRight?
-----
Let's do this again the right way. Here we've got a tricking session with Nikev2, and the edit cause i had to make some it look good. AmIRight?
Attached Files
TheWriter Tricking 012.rpl (571.2 KB, 4 views)
Tricking 012 Edit.rpl (630.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Writer; Jul 4, 2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fear is the embodiment of a weak soul. Let your heartbeat. Let your legs stumble. But never stay complacent. Take your steps.
Hellllooooooo. Baby got back. Here goes a spar with Fanaisin. I went to go to store a little bit through the spar but he just lowered the reaction time and jept going. Wasnt too long though. Hopefully it still looks good. hehehe.
Attached Files
TheWrit3r Spar 032.rpl (1.14 MB, 5 views)
Fear is the embodiment of a weak soul. Let your heartbeat. Let your legs stumble. But never stay complacent. Take your steps.
HEELLLOOOO again. A nice parkour(omg parkour?) sessio with jc55.... bad news. I pinged, cause my internet i top notch. AmIRight?
Attached Files
TheWrit3r Parkour 013.rpl (889.2 KB, 4 views)