people playing: 93, servers online: 30, games played: 135,384,505 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #11
Ryan800

Brown Belt

Nome - Ryan De Araújo Bandeira

Belt - 3th Dan / Brown Belt Porque Esqueci a Senha Da Outra

Pais - Brasil

Estado - Rio De Janeiro

Cidade - Sepetiba-RJ

Mods Favoritos - Parkour, Mushu, BoxMushu e TwinSwords

Idade - 13

Genero - Masculino

Sobre Mim - Nunca Fui Conhecido Mundialmente Mas No Brasil (Toribash) Era Conhecido Como Destruidor De Black Belt. Sou um cara simples com uma vida comum porem sou bom no Toribash no total ja venci 58 torneios e perdi 32. Nunca fiquei em rank mundial mas tive experiencia de rank 8 porque ja ganhei do rank 8 umas 4 vezes

Clan - Nunca fui fan de clans entao nunca entrei em uma ate agora

Atividade Em Jogo - 10/10

Atividade No Forum - 8/10

.... Sim eu li as regras !

Discord - _Waxx#5907

.... Eu poderia ajudar na clan com tudo que me pedirem mesmo sendo algo super dificl eu estarei fazendo ! Sou super atento e concentrado isso me da uma melhor atençao em que estou fazendo

Espero que tenha gostado da minha app

-Ryan800

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
-----
Nome - Ryan De Ara&uacute;jo Bandeira

Pais - Brasil

Estado - Rio De Janeiro

Cidade - Sepetiba-RJ

Idade - 13

Genero - Masculino

Sobre Mim - Nunca Fui Conhecido Mundialmente Mas No Brasil (Toribash) Era Conhecido Como Destruidor De Black Belt. Sou um cara simples com uma vida comum porem sou bom no Toribash no total ja venci 58 torneios e perdi 32. Nunca fiquei em rank mundial mas tive experiencia de rank 8 porque ja ganhei do rank 8 umas 4 vezes

Discord - _Waxx#5907

.... Eu poderia ajudar na clan com tudo que me pedirem mesmo sendo algo super dificl eu estarei fazendo ! Sou super atento e concentrado isso me da uma melhor aten&ccedil;ao em que estou fazendo

-Ryan800

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by Ryan800; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:09 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ryan800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #12
Untrue

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Error

Accepted
Originally Posted by zeolyninja View Post
my name is jayden but on known as zeolyninja as you can tell I am a black belt i live in N.Y with my mom dad and little brother I am joining because I need a toribash family and friends. I am 13 and a male.

I am goog at abd akkido greykiddo but I can get better and I want your guys help for that reason. I have a discord username- zeolyninja #6077 with a cat as a profile pic
if i don't respond on fourms please msg my discord

Leave Tron so i can invite you, welcome!
[ACCEPTED]
-----
Originally Posted by Ryan800 View Post

-----
Nome - Ryan De Ara&uacute;jo Bandeira

Pais - Brasil

Estado - Rio De Janeiro

Cidade - Sepetiba-RJ

Idade - 13

Genero - Masculino

Discord - _Waxx#5907

.... Eu poderia ajudar na clan com tudo que me pedirem mesmo sendo algo super dificl eu estarei fazendo ! Sou super atento e concentrado isso me da uma melhor aten&ccedil;ao em que estou fazendo

-Ryan800

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Nao Precisava postar 2 vezes mas tudo bem
[ACCEPTED]
-----
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post

-Where you live: Romania, Bucharest

-Belt: 20k qi

-Favorite mods: jousting

-A little about yourself: I like marketing, a lot. I am also a Computer Science student in my 3rd year at the best univerisity in my country

-Clans you have been in and reasons of why you left: lucky ones, most members were inactive :C

-activity Ingame (1-10 scale): 2, I only participate in bet servers. I am not very skilleded at the game itself.

-Have you read the CLAN THREAD? *Click 'CLAN THREAD' to go to it* yes

-Do you Understand the Rules?: i guess

-Discord Username and #number (Example Error#0404): dont have one yet. i will make if accepted

-What you can do for the clan. provide some tc, teach you how i market.

pm me if yo are interested in me pls

Yoo, Welcome to the clan! be sure to join the Discord group
[ACCEPTED]
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Last edited by Untrue; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:58 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Untrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #13
RCNFL

3rd Dan Black Belt

-Age - 19

-Gender - Male

-Where you live - Florida

-Belt - 3rd Dan Black Belt

-Favorite mods - Judofrac, Aikido and ABD (when people do not shovel) Judo is okay too I suppose

-A little about yourself - I have a vulgar mouth but can be respectable/formal if need be or if it just in general. Movies and shit like that is my jam. I frequently make typos. I am working on Joining the Navy so in Spring next year I may vanish for 8 weeks due to bootcamp.

-Clans you have been in and reasons of why you left (old dead clans, 2 of them that I can not remember from 2015)

-activity Ingame - 5/10 (I randomly get bored and stop playing from time to time)

-Have you read the CLAN THREAD? Yes

-Do you Understand the Rules? Yes

-Discord Username and #number - CNFL#3245

-What you can do for the clan. - Kick some ass
RCNFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #14
Untrue

3rd Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by RCNFL View Post
-Age - 19

-Gender - Male

-Where you live - Florida

-Belt - 3rd Dan Black Belt

-Favorite mods - Judofrac, Aikido and ABD (when people do not shovel) Judo is okay too I suppose

-A little about yourself - I have a vulgar mouth but can be respectable/formal if need be or if it just in general. Movies and shit like that is my jam. I frequently make typos. I am working on Joining the Navy so in Spring next year I may vanish for 8 weeks due to bootcamp.

-Clans you have been in and reasons of why you left (old dead clans, 2 of them that I can not remember from 2015)

-activity Ingame - 5/10 (I randomly get bored and stop playing from time to time)

-Have you read the CLAN THREAD? Yes

-Do you Understand the Rules? Yes

-Discord Username and #number - CNFL#3245

-What you can do for the clan. - Kick some ass

Be careful with Irma heading your way
[ACCEPTED]
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Untrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #15
viniciusqt

Brown Belt

hi
----Hi, my name is VINICIUSQT in the game, it's my request for Error,i have blue belt.

In real life, I am a man, Brazilian and my hobbies include badminton, soccer among others.

In toribash, I play a very different fighting style, in judo (my favorite mode), I play but to finish fast. My favorite mods are as follows:

#judo
#aikido
#twinswords

How I discovered Toribash

I was watching, youtube until I got a nodification that was from a youtuber I knew (Cazum) after I started playing toribash.

******************************Because I want to join

Why, I want to reach new levels and if I join this clan I will reach this new level

******************************Previous Clans

I did not have previous Clans

*****************************Other Information

I like to play toribash on ETourneys's servers
viniciusqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #16
KikoKun16

Black Belt

Where you live:England

Belt:black belt

Favorite mods: boxshu, Aikido big dojo and msds

A little about yourself:i am a teen who really like gaming and puts 100 percent into gaming and the game is normally tb i also know batwing35.

Clans you have been in and reasons of why you left: i have not been in any clans as my goal was set on this one and this one only.

activity Ingame: in game im 9.5/10 forums 9/10

Have you read the clan thread:i have read the clan thread twice.

Do you understand the rules: i understand the rules and i will obey them.

Discord:KikoKunGamez#6516

What i will do for the clan: I will be a good hep in wars and gain alot of rep for the clan

KikoKun16 is offline   Reply With Quote