Toribash
I'm just soloing through 2s at the moment. I feel like I've reached a point where the players I'm getting matched with are both very trustworthy rotation-wise, and very chill. So to me there is nothing to be aggravated by.
Last edited by Zockinator; May 31, 2017 at 02:56 AM.
Usually play 2s with my friend and it's mostly an enjoyable time for me. I couldn't see myself soloing 2s and coming out happy lol

(im)

anyone here that's around plat in 1's and live in EU west that would like to play 2's?
Who is ready to get some drops watching RLCS?? Currently watching rn

Edit: Rooting for some OCE RL, but not looking so good kek
Edit2: Ayy Alpha Sydney 3-2 Denial
Edit3: Got gold 3 in standard, finally able to grind with some friends, so will get plat very soon.
Last edited by wizard; Jun 3, 2017 at 05:45 AM.

(im)

RLCS Rewards are pretty nice, I got super lucky and received Titanium White Apex Wheels, like 100 keys out of nothing
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
I just reached Grand Champion in 2s. Right now is probably the most fun I ever had with the game, I'm playing it for hours on end.

nice dude, it seems easier now that the season is more fleshed out but i haven't been playing much lately since tekken 7 came out as well as other games. i think i'm like champ in 2s but i was like diamond 2 or 3 the first day or two the season came out so i've been slacking a lot.
Anyone still play this? I'm a plat 1 looking for some twos players in North America. If anyone is interested, just dm me and add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/greglinkgreg

Also, I like to voice chat on discord when I play.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO