people playing: 322, servers online: 97, games played: 135,454,294 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jun 9, 2017   #1
zurka

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: MidNite

[MN] MidNite Recruitment

Recruitment Application
When it comes to applying to become a member of MidNite, you must fill out this application, answering the following questions, then agreeing to arrange a tryout.

**Please note that that even if you have a great application, we still have the right to deny you entry to the clan based on your tryout.

Before you get to the application, please read over the In-Game Requirements BEFORE creating your application. If all these In-Game Requirements are not met, your application will not be reviewed.

In-Game Requirements;

-Be Active! Inactivity will get you kicked!
-Blue Belt Minimum, anything under Brown Belt will be ignored.
-Can NOT be in a clan!

Application 'Questions' are as follows;

-Username/Belt

-What team are you applying for? (We have 2 teams as of now, ABD Team, ran by cat4hbk, and Mushu/Boxshu ran by me.)

-Why do you want to join MidNite?

-How active are you?

Tryouts work like this; first to 4 (anymore rules for tryouts are given at tryout.)
-----
Clan Application is up and needs to be filled out by everyone, doesn't matter if you are already in the clan. (Team managers are exempt.)

Last edited by zurka; Aug 9, 2017 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: CHANGES
zurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2017   #2
placapo12

3rd Dan Black Belt

Hello,my username is placapo12,I am 3rd dan black.I am going to the ABD team.I want to join Eao because i wanto to have fun with new people(and war),my clan has been disbanned days ago so im feeling a little lonely.I am very active,max time without connecting ...4 or 5 days.
PD: Sorry for my bad english,i try my best
placapo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2017   #3
zurka

3rd Dan Black Belt

Thanks placapo! cx
Old Jun 13, 2017   #4
goddragon

8th Dan Black Belt

Hi my name is goddragon and i am a 7th dan black belt. i usually play mushu and abd and when i heard u guys had a specifik mushu team i was really excited to join. i am on atleast 10 hours a week. sometimes i cant play because of work or school but i will give a reason if i know i am gonna be inmactive for a while.

sincerely,

your newest member goddragon
You can't become the best on your own you need friends to help you on your journey but choose them carefully not all can be trusted as much as others
goddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2017   #5
FallenFang

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Echo Clan

Hello, My name jeff...ok lets be serious im a black belt about 100 games away from 2nd dan and i seek to be in EAO because it is a very versatile team and i feel like i fit it. Ive been looking for a good clan for a while and i feel like this could be the special one . Sure your in over 100 place...BUTTTT thats one reason why i want to get in i feel like i could help hoist you to the top. And i would like to be on the ABD team...and a liitle spar here and there. oh and here is one of my replays ENJOY

Sorry if replay is glitched and players are swapped im the one who does the roll at the start.

Sincerely, FallenFang
-----
replay didnt work ill post it in discord :P

Last edited by FallenFang; Jun 20, 2017 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FallenFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2017   #6
SpinKickzz

2nd Dan Black Belt

Hello, Spinkickzz i would like to join the mushu team and the reason im writing this is because im looking for a decent clan
SpinKickzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2017   #7
Keyo360

Brown Belt

EAO enter application
Hello, my name is Keyo360, and im a brwon belt, I had already contact with one of the admins, i wanted to enter on this clan because this is my first time i try to join a clan, and i would be onored to enter here, i got not that many TC, and im active sometimes, i like to play on AikidoNormal/BigDojo And i would like to enter on your clan.

Thank you, From Keyo360
Keyo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2017   #8
FriedMilk2

Black Belt

-Username/Belt
:FriedMilk2 and im a black belt

-What team are you applying for?
:ADB (im awful at mushu)

-Why do you want to join Eao?

:looking for a clan that is active in wars and such, as i do enjoy the competitive side of Toribash.

-How active are you?

:Very active in game and on the forums as i can check them most day of the week
FriedMilk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2017   #9
zurka

3rd Dan Black Belt

"Hello, Spinkickzz i would like to join the mushu team and the reason im writing this is because im looking for a decent clan"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SpinKickzz If you are serious, you will need to not be in a current clan, and need to be tried out. Have we tried you out yet?
-----
Originally Posted by FriedMilk2 View Post
-Username/Belt
:FriedMilk2 and im a black belt

-What team are you applying for?
:ADB (im awful at mushu)

-Why do you want to join Eao?

:looking for a clan that is active in wars and such, as i do enjoy the competitive side of Toribash.

-How active are you?

:Very active in game and on the forums as i can check them most day of the week

Have you attended a tryout yet? Contact cat4hbk for an ABD try out if you haven't.

Last edited by zurka; Jun 26, 2017 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Jun 27, 2017   #10
xpressed

Blue Belt

xpressed-Blue belt

Applying for team mushu/boxshu

I want to join eao, because ive met alot of you guys and you guys are cool, and you guys know what you are doing

Im fairly active usually being on every Day/Night

Last edited by xpressed; Jun 27, 2017 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: I goofed
xpressed is offline   Reply With Quote