people playing: 182, servers online: 56, games played: 136,408,168 Top Player: Globus

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Sep 7, 2017   #151
&Vanish
Zer0 SuRViV0Rs

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars
Server: ETourney

Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
I know I'm in the wrong as well my fault for going off on ya time I was in the moment,I have no reason but to fell ashamed rn it was uncalled for for me to do that sorry for any inconveniences

Okay

All Stars
Tabby is bae <3
Chiya stay away!
Mafia|Trestet|Crollex|MrSofty|Milf
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017   #152
HOPE

Blue Belt
Clan: Vector

Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
I know I'm in the wrong as well my fault for going off on ya time I was in the moment,I have no reason but to fell ashamed rn it was uncalled for for me to do that sorry for any inconveniences

Good girl, now continue on being good and you may get a sticker.
Vector
HOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017   #153
Tempest

Eater Of Millions Belt
Clan: Adventure

Where's my sticker
oh is this where i put my signature?
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017   #154
HOPE

Blue Belt

Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Where's my sticker

You've already got one
Vector
Old Sep 7, 2017   #155
Lost

7th Dan Black Belt

I wanna sticker too i-i
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017   #156
HOPE

Blue Belt

Jesus, FINE! HERE *chucks stickers everywhere*
Vector
Old Sep 8, 2017   #157
GabeElite

6th Dan Black Belt

hookers stealin my stickers
you already know what it is.
GabeElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2017   #158
Theory
Professional Graphic Designer

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Catalyst

It's time for me to go with my shitty app

Hello (O)riginals members, my name is Santiago or better known as Spcr. I'm a really enthusiastic mexican and a professional graphic designer who seeks to succeed in the Toribash community. So let's go with the basics, I was born in 09/October/1997 in Jalisco, México. I'm currently part of a family of 4, including my step dad, mother and brother. Currently, im studying gaphic design and mechatronical engineering in ITESO along some extra hobbies. I also love sports, which I've participated in several high league soccer teams and swimming teams.

Toribash career

I first joined Toribash in the year 2009, right when I had about 11 years old my brother introduced me to this game when we used to play videogames together, after some time playing it alone, my brain couldn't believe it and created an addiction to it. Right at the start of 2010, I joined (-The) clan, formed by current dead players which no one knows. 3 years later, I got invited to the (Shield), a.k.a my first important clan, which was composed of Sparky, TheCobra, R1GBY(if I'm not wrong) and some others. In 2014, I applied for [Crooks] when it started, along Xastle, Manta, NvSFocus, Parrot and some others, as a bonus I helped the clan to reach official. Crooks was the clan where I got a little bit known, due to the fact I started learning graphic design with the help of my friends, months later I finally purchased a new laptop and Photoshop with it, this allowed me to get where I am today. At the midyear of 2016, I finally left [Crooks] and decided to take a break from Toribash, meanwhile, I started to design album covers for some Official Discography and artists, that's when I got contacted by the University ITESO to continue to improve in my art skills. February 23, 2017. I finally decided to come back to the game, getting invited to (Lucky), which to be honest was my stupidest decision in my entire life, making Big Dog quit after the dumb drama he caused. Days later, I joined [Sk8r], or better called the meme clan. The reason behind my invite to that clan was the fact Sparky is one my greatest friends and thought I would have a fun time, but in fact it.just caused hate from many players in the community. Then i joined (N)ight, then became one of the leaders, we were close to apply for official but then we died, and now I'm here applying for (O)riginals.
Oh btw, I got in the event squad artists long ago

Skills

As you already know since I repeated it various times, I'm a graphic designer, willing to do any kind of art for the clan. I'm also called the meme Lord by Billy. I'm also considered a great swimmer since I've won national events during this last year's along my participation in Brazil as a Mexico competitor, but obviously didn't won. I also like to jump walls, it's a sport I've been practicing since Donald J. Trump was elected. Another fact is that I'm also considered a great esport logo creator, which many teams as ReceivedResource and Last Force from the Major League Gaming Community of the game Gears of War 4 had requested to me.

Activity

Currently, my in-game activity had decreased drastically, but during these week's I've tried to bring my daily in-game tourneys and betting servers back. I'm also looking to apply for staff position soon.

Events record: (my list was in a Crooks thread but got deleted.

Currently I have around 165 events hosted during my career. 15 of them including 50k prices. 100 of them 25k prizes and 50 with 15k prizes.

In my forum activity, I'm mostly 24/7 in the site and I enjoy doing requests and sell something
.I have a discord account and Skype account, I also barely go in the IRC. I like to chat there most of the day.

Why I want to join (O)riginals:

To be honest, I don't think many of you guys know me except hope, Quack and Flame know me, but I'm willing to meet you all and contribute with guys to improve the clan and make it in the top 5 from the game. Feel free to message me whenever you want and we can start a friendly discussion.

Replays and art

I'm sorry, don't consider me as a replay maker because I'm a really lazy Mexican fag .
Here's some of my art examples:

New art 

Logos and avvys 

Professional Graphic Designer
[Mexican] Player | Fan Club | Ex-[Latin] member
Former [Crooks] Leader | [TA] Member

Last edited by Theory; Sep 15, 2017 at 04:20 PM..
Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2017   #159
Quack

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

saw the name, didnt even bother to read application because it'll be a yes from me no matter what.

Can you make usertitle gifs?
Quplays
Quack's Club

Help Squad! and Event Squad!

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2017   #160
Micah

5th Dan Black Belt

Yes from moi. application was good. bit much on the information side but it was fine. Plus i still need to know about your chicken nugget pepperoni situation
Rest In Peace Kota ♥
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote