You guys are freaks...

I like it.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
probably taking a few day break, though I'll likely play a few games I won't be arsed to do anything.
Just picked up a copy of mgs 2, should be therapeutic. Found a local game store that will repair old controllers, they even UPGRADE the old n64 ones with a rubber-coated gamecube-like thumbstick. Screw emulators, I want the legitimate experience. Also, on a more upsetting note I found out all my most valuable games were mysteriously missing (sold by a greedy cousin no doubt), including my Ocarina of Time in like new condition and my donkey kong 64 in similar condition, coming out to about 240 dollars worth. Somebody is going to pay for this.
The only reasonable counter is to sell his belongings as well ;d you can start with his car. Good find on the store though.
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Sell him. While he's sleeping, drag his bed out of the house, put him on the curb and have a street sale.

Advertise him on Craigslist the previous day, and you'll have lots of weird and unusual people coming to take a look at a potential buy.

Profit.
Erm, RelaxAll Clan, you will not have a ''nice'' aqaintance from me... For the exact reason killer has to be a dick, Alot of people in your clan has to be a Dick, I'm tired of it. Btw you guy's call me annoying, But killer, say's fgt every sentence... Sooooo I mean, That get's a bit ignorant. So i am just saying, That I am not going to be nice to this exact group of people.. Not trying to Flame,Annoy take this post off I do not care.. But i said what had to be said.
Pretty sure they only do that if you give them a good reason to. In fact most of them seem to have better sense of self-restraint than i do. Because somehow you seem to be talking about the same old subject over and over again. I remain indifferent to your approach since it isn't relevant and since you're plainly, simply wrong. Drool whatever nonsense against us as you like, doesn't make you right. See you around vio. I'll still allow you to post here, but not on this subject any longer.
But why's the rum gone? :v