Toribash
Original Post
Boardgames Club
Would you like to play BoardGames of all types with a bunch of guys from the Toribash Community?

Well now you can!

BOARDGAMES CLUB

MEMBERS

FOUNDERS
d3noth

LEADERS

d3noth
Rhaemond

MEMBERS

SparkyAU
AlphaN00b
error
KrispKrack
SrCheetah
WeooWeoo
Pidgenere
Takayashi
Loki

OBJECTIVE

To have fun casual competition between Toribashers in Boardgames.

FAQ
How do I join?: This org is for all, just post your skype deets so we can add you, Skype is easy to set up if you don't have it.

How will I know when you guys are playing?: A leader will post something in the thread or skype with details on how to play, we may make a schedule if we get a lot of members.

I found a really cool game I want us to play but i'm not a leader: Initiative is an amazing trait, just post something in the thread or chat and I or Rhaemond will check it out.

What is a BoardGame/ what do you define as a BoardGame?: My general vision of a BoardGame is a just a game played on a flat surface. This could include classics like Chess or Backgammon or relatively newish games like Monopoly or Snakes and Ladders. I don't think card games come under this, I say this because I know of a particulurly popular Cards Against Humanity, but this can be discussed
Last edited by desu; Jul 27, 2015 at 12:43 PM.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
karim.lakamora90
le me in
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by error View Post
Lemme in

Skype; xchaoticmindx

Added

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
karim.lakamora90
le me in

Are you the guy with the anonymous masks as your profile pic?

I sent the request
CHESS- HI ALL, OUR FIRST EVENT KINDA THING LMAO, WILL BE GOOD OLD CHESS, TO PLAY ME SEND A REQUEST TO FUJUTSU ON GAMEKNOT ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT SAY SO ON THE SKYPE CHAT AND I'LL PLAY THE MATCH WITH YOU.
Last edited by desu; Jun 30, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
Chess monopoly shoots and ladders is the BOMB and i've returned to scrabble
Skype is : Unknown Toribash Failure
Last edited by UnknownPvP; Jun 30, 2015 at 02:19 PM.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by desu View Post
CHESS- HI ALL, OUR FIRST EVENT KINDA THING LMAO, WILL BE GOOD OLD CHESS, TO PLAY ME SEND A REQUEST TO FUJUTSU ON GAMEKNOT ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT SAY SO ON THE SKYPE CHAT AND I'LL PLAY THE MATCH WITH YOU.

Sent the request, try me m8
Wolololololo