Ranking
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Suggestion. In the clan list it would be easier on the eyes if going down the list, the [ of each tag was in line and in turn, the beginning of each clan name also aligned with a separator between the two for instance:

[Obey] | Obey
[Nitro] | Nitro

Added

Registration page issues and negative XP display are going to be fixed in the next few hours once updates are merged from dev server.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Any compensation for those who paid for it?

can you answer this question please?
PM me
Add me on discord "Thot Eliminator Sokomato#7345"
No refunds unless your clan was created about a week ago. PM me if you just created your clan and I'll send TC.
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Did the point ranking system get removed as well? When I hover over 1st 2nd 3rd etc I can only see their level and xp, but not their ranking points.

Seeing as it seems like I was ignored/not seen.^
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Do clan levels now effect your rank in the clan list? Or is it just used for bragging rights at the moment?

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Just bragging for now, later ranks will be based on how much XP you got in the last few months.

What's the point in levelling up? Initially, when this clan rework was conceived of years ago, clans would get stuff at certain levels (like an increased member cap/html customisation options (maybe throw in Spcr's clan profile color customisation suggestion as a level-up reward)). Are there plans to add this, or has this been scrapped?
---
Also, I think the level curve ought to be adjusted. From 9-10 it's 1250 to level up, from 60 (!) to 61, it's only 2250. Given that levels don't mean anything right now, I suppose it doesn't matter, but I reckon this oughta be changed in the future.

Nvm, I'm thinking maybe this whole thing is just glitched. Level-up amounts are arbitrary right now (60-61 is 2250, 63-64 is 1250). What's the XP/Level-Up table supposed to look like?
---
Also also, there's an odd glitch causing XP not to tick over to the next level for some clans. Seems like multiple clans are stuck on level 10, with varying totals. Dunno if that's the negative XP glitch you're referring to sir, but figured I'd bring it up anyway.

Last edited by Ele; Oct 7, 2017 at 05:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge
Exactly how are experience points gained?

says it right here

Clan Levels and XP
Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Achievements arent all implemented yet so your current clan level isnt saying much

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Seeing as it seems like I was ignored/not seen.^

As I've said earlier, old ranking isn't going to be used in future so there's no point displaying old rank points. New ranking will be XP-based.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What's the point in levelling up? Initially, when this clan rework was conceived of years ago, clans would get stuff at certain levels (like an increased member cap/html customisation options (maybe throw in Spcr's clan profile color customisation suggestion as a level-up reward)). Are there plans to add this, or has this been scrapped?

Unofficial clans' level cap is set to 10, after that they keep getting XP but the level stays the same. Max members limit is also based on levels, starts from 25 on level 1 and goes up to 120 on level 100. Will be posting more details in a few days once we finish initial setup.

Also, I think the level curve ought to be adjusted. From 9-10 it's 1250 to level up, from 60 (!) to 61, it's only 2250. Given that levels don't mean anything right now, I suppose it doesn't matter, but I reckon this oughta be changed in the future.

Nvm, I'm thinking maybe this whole thing is just glitched. Level-up amounts are arbitrary right now (60-61 is 2250, 63-64 is 1250). What's the XP/Level-Up table supposed to look like?

XP gaps are either 1250, 2250 or 3350, the for higher levels there's more chance for bigger gap.
Also also, there's an odd glitch causing XP not to tick over to the next level for some clans. Seems like multiple clans are stuck on level 10, with varying totals. Dunno if that's the negative XP glitch you're referring to sir, but figured I'd bring it up anyway.

Unofficial clans' level cap I was talking about earlier, yeah.