Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nitro Clan Aplication
Please excuse capital letters and apshtophes. hello im 11 years old soon to be 12 i would like to join because i havent found any clans that fit me and because i love this game.i dont really know how to post so plz help if you can.i have no alt acounts and have ranks in higher than 10 k in these mods tk,evrtk,abd,judofrca,close in mushu and that is all. i love all mods that joints dont break like tooth picks.i am a very active player but do have a life out side of video games.i am learning to do better sparing. i look at pms every two days and dont play on holidays because im spending time with my family. i would love to be in at least one war. i have been in 3 other clans and left because the clan being inactive or kicked out of needing space for friends.those clans were Jinx Wapow and CiDis(critical dismemberment).i can speak japanise,english,and spanish just i case if needed so.i live in Genoa City Wisconsin. my favorite animals wolves tigers and pengiuns.I wish to be in this clan not because of its rank because i hope it suits me better that other clans.if i get i please dont yell at me for not having something.
all information was there and you are a good player, accepted bob5355
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
im a Brown belt
i play often i like to play akikido and mushu
im interested in your clan because it has a nice set of members and nice peolpe that i met and is in total what i seen is your clan is one of the best i hope that you have me because im a strong player im only human of corse ima mess up sometimes but hey i love the clan just msg me if you want me
-----
My name is steven lester im 13 i live in united states, texas i been playing this games for a year my old account got hacked so i made this one Thegorbuk. the mods i play are mushu,akidio big dojo and small dojo im a strong fighter i still have things to learn i hope you give me a chance i would like to anwser any specail questions you have for me im about 80,000 in rank im respected by many i will not be disrespectfull im a kind kid whos looking for a position to have fun but also kick booty i have been in i clan called nevoscule they never do anything they are unofficial are rude poeple im looking for a oppertunity
Last edited by Thegorbuk; Nov 16, 2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi.I'm 14 year old boy, My names Mack, I live in Baltimore Maryland,I'm in the 9th grade. I been playin for a while now and I've gotten good.I have an alternate account but it's blue.I don't have any past clan history. My bets mods are greykido, judo, mushu, wushu.

I want to join Nitro because ur clan doesn't seem cool, and not as uptight and strict like other clans.I feel like if I was to join Nitro then I could help out in what ever ways necessary.I haven't got a chance to acctually speak with any clan members but I was in the recruitment lobby with Bananas, and they seemed to be chill.

Thanks
Dear Nitro

I am here to apply to your clan, First of all i'm 11 years old, turning 12 in 2 months. I'm a orange belt on this account but i was hacked from my 2nd dan account, which is chacha6464. I don't play much, I play for about 2-5 weeks then take a little break to catch up on everything. I train for about 30 minutes a day Just doing parkour or punching uke to death. I have been in many clans, some you may know, some you may hate, or some that you are allies with. I've been in Origin, KnC, and FC.

~What i will give to this clan~

Loyalty, Commitment, And i will put all my effort into winning wars for you guys.

~About me~

I live in New York in the Bronx for all my life, Same place for years....it gets boring here...But my personality is like a little playful but serious when i have to be. I have a niece, a nephew and a something coming on the way...my sister is pregnant,

~Why i want to join Nitro~

Your players are really skilled, This clan seems really nice i have a friend in this clan i fight him about 4-8 times a week. I would also really like to be in this clan and meet more of you guys, Hope i get accepted to the clan if not, so long, and may this clan get to the top and be legend wait for it...Dary

Some replays below
Last edited by Echo424; Nov 16, 2014 at 07:10 PM.
can we speak a english please? its true that I understand french a bit but not all xD
I never forget.
nice newyork I wish my family lived there...I would be freaking richer than hampa xD

anyway a very good app echo I say yes

and FR0mack ur app isnt enough so u should improve it

and finally thegorbuk mehhh Idk its kinda tough to choose so ill leave it to other members
I never forget.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
are the apps back? though we didn't accept members anymore

This is what I said! We closed it down, and now it's open again. Fly told pie to make a recruitment server yesterday. He wants more members that are really good abd players, which is fine, but Nitro is starting to lose it's exclusiveness (IMO).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
My Application to Nitro
Hi, My name is yesjathen i am a blue belt and a junior member of toribash i joined back in 2011 and really enjoy creating my own moves and working as a team i am not on all day and have school to work around but i am mostly on atleast 2-3 hours a day, I am not very great at the game and would like to get better i need a clan that can help me get better at the game and achieve black belt, I love the physics of this game and really want to be able to do some epic moves, my favorite modes are Twin Swords and Akido. And i like all of the car modes and race tracks. I dont noob clap haha, I just got back into toribash so im a little rusty and im trying to add as much info as i can to this app. If i left anything out just reply back and tell me and ill remake the app, Please think of me and i hope i can become a trusted member of Nitro Thanks!