Ranking
Original Post
Un updated forums.
Hey guys, I haven't been in this board since the goons have been around, but I just found this site that lets you go back to websites back in time and such, just like another thread was kind of about, but more directed to the rules.

Any ways, here is what the forums used to look like before they looked like they do now. http://web.archive.org/web/200707011...ash.com/forum/

It goes back even older, but this is what the forums looked like when I started (I think, or it was the version before this), and boy does it bring back memories.

Any ways, thought I would share this with you.

Tell me what you think.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I don't think i was a member that far ago, i do remember when the logo was in center not off to the side.. or it was a different logo change and stuff...
the god
You found out by someone mentioning it in another thread in this board, didn't you? ;) Also I suppose it's cool for a fanboy like me.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
You found out by someone mentioning it in another thread in this board, didn't you? ;) Also I suppose it's cool for a fanboy like me.

Well actually another thread I posted in another board, but that other thread in this board did help me some also. Any ways, I just thought it was really cool to see again.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Ohey! In pat's link, I'm online. xD
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Ohey! In pat's link, I'm online. xD