Ranking
So I was looking for other arts and bumbed here

My opinon: You are really good at drawing, in the arts I love the way you shade

Keep up the good work I will now check this once in awhile to see your excellent drawings.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry this is kind of off topic... but aren't they like... 10 years old, still?
My name is StillBones, your not so friendly neighborhood Spider Asshole.
Pretty good but the picture makes me think my gamma is way to high, the dubble sleeve thing looks a bit akward. The pants on the boy on the right looks a little tight. Maybe add some wrinkles? The background scenery looks a bit dull. (except for the trees. Awesome job on that) Evrything looks perfect to me beyond that.

7843215/10000000
Herp.
Well hey guys! It's been a while, and quite sometime since I sat down and got to draw a picture.
My friend didn't know I could draw, and she asked me to draw her a picture. So I did.
I remember her telling me her favorite thing ever was to be held and cuddled with, so I drew her being held AND cuddled, pretty smart right?

Hope you guys enjoy the picture as much as I got to enjoy it drawing it!

asldfkjaf

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I'll probably put more(sexual)things on there than here.
Good drawings,
Work better your shading with pencil, use the side of the pencil,
Looks like you were doing wrong on girl's hair.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
Good drawings,
Work better your shading with pencil, use the side of the pencil,
Looks like you were doing wrong on girl's hair.

I made this around midnight, had school in the morning, didn't have time to smooth out the lines. I did it in my art class, I'll re-upload it so it doesn't look blotchy and pencily
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Well hey guys! It's been a while, and quite sometime since I sat down and got to draw a picture.
My friend didn't know I could draw, and she asked me to draw her a picture. So I did.
I remember her telling me her favorite thing ever was to be held and cuddled with, so I drew her being held AND cuddled, pretty smart right?

Hope you guys enjoy the picture as much as I got to enjoy it drawing it!

asldfkjaf

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I'll probably put more(sexual)things on there than here.

Here you guys go, I fixed up the shading big time. It was late and didn't want to bother doing it right then. Didn't think it'd be so bad.

Anyways, here's the fix

23qwds

Looks really nice man, maybe fix the guys ear though, needs to stand out a little more. Not a whole lot, but looks like it is just sketched out in that one area and not finished yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin