Toribash
Original Post
Restart The Game
(I'm back.)

CnC is highly appreciated but praise is also welcome.
Don't expect too much from me though, I haven't made a replay in a couple of years.
o/
Attached Files
WiP 1 environnement tricker.rpl (1.34 MB, 52 views)
parkour_city_prt2.tbm (23.2 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by aecH; Jun 4, 2016 at 10:59 PM.
Posted.

Here's another thing I did.
(You'll notice how I always try to come up with new ideas for replays, enjoy!)
Attached Files
WiP 1 default tricking.rpl (674.1 KB, 63 views)
really nice.

flow was in general pretty sick, the trick execution was a little slow if there's anything i can critique, but that's really nitpicky and mostly preference anyway

look forward to seeing more from you, that was really sick and this thread really needs more attention
baha
Thanks dezrai, after leaving this game for so long the pros have come and gone but after checking out your replays I can easily add you to my list of current pros.

As for this replay I finally finished and I'm currently working on the environnement one for later.
Attached Files
Tricking - Fauntleroy.rpl (1.01 MB, 91 views)
I love it. This reminds me of how I used to make armless tricking back in the day.
I've tried leg tricking before, it's extremely hard to not fuck up the momentum due to the physics in this game being a major dick. Props to you for making this look amazing anyway. Only thing I really didn't like was the backflip. Looked pretty forced when you just contracted your knees like that. Other than that this is some solid shit. Good job.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thank you thank you..
https://gyazo.com/1e442bc2403894a90cb6b871c76677c1
There's ControlHalal's CnC (thanks zubin for that name!)

And here's something new on my end showing off the insane amount of rust I've accumulated over the years covering up my MP game pretty damn well (TF 10 NO EDITS)

Btw if you guys have any original-ish ideas for replays please suggest them I'd be willing to try them out. I'm mostly a tricker but I can parkour/freerun too
Attached Files
gutz 4 dayz.rpl (189.4 KB, 60 views)
This is sad.

Also still trying to loose the rust and since no one has suggested any ideas yet so I'll just be doing tf 10 no edits for now
(and, yes, the pocketknife is shit)
Attached Files
one cannot unsee the seen.rpl (235.4 KB, 72 views)
The neck movements were a bit off, You seemed to have a bit of issue with over bending your lumbar or over rotating your chest and keeping it that way. You also lacked height other than at the end. Overall I liked it. I love your style just a few things here and there you could work on that might help shake some of that rust c:
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
teach me ;-;

its beautiful

what was with the neck movements btw? weird af
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.