Toribash
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
DUDE SAME. All of my friends are just "oh shit this looks kinda cool, lets watch it!" And I'm over here just "If I don't enjoy this, I just lost 3 to N hours watching this." So I only really watch anime if I know it will be good or my friends constantly persist me to watch it.

it's kind of something like that, but I'm mostly tired of fighting animes, so I just don't even look at them. Usually I've been leaning towards comedy and shit like that. (It's ok to have fights on it as long as the plot is not that "I wanna be the best/strongest and that's it" cliché thing)
invaders will have their ass eaten by yours truly, and i'm not gentle. you have been warned

for real though can you guys have your furry sexting chat somewhere else
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
for real though can you guys have your furry sexting chat somewhere else

...Oh ok, sorry.
I highly suggest you take back that ass eating threat, due to the fact that 99% of my clan m8s would more than gracefully take up on that offer . . and with vigor.

Also . . .
"See's lump. OwO what is this? Pounces on lap."
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
I highly suggest you take back that ass eating threat, due to the fact that 99% of my clan m8s would more than gracefully take up on that offer . . and with vigor.

Also . . .
"See's lump. OwO what is this? Pounces on lap."

youre not funny

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
*Applied for Tribe
Where Orko goes, I go.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
excuse me mr erth u didnt put me on the past list, i am a fundamental part of tribes status and swag #tribeon