Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Trinimmortal

OF COURSE TRIN IS COOL AND CHITOGE IS BEST GIRL

But trin is still just Plat even so he got good yasuo mechanics.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
A good way to put it
Ranks are belts in tb
And mods are champions

And about the airblade and beyblade, i thought Arkadata invented those but redmercy released a yasuo tricks vid earlier than arkadata's videos. And theres this cool new trick where you throw a tornado and you ult to an already airborne champion, the tornado will blink with you and whoever gets hit will b included in your ult. Hard to explain just check out redmercys video for it
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
A good way to put it
Ranks are belts in tb
And mods are champions

And about the airblade and beyblade, i thought Arkadata invented those but redmercy released a yasuo tricks vid earlier than arkadata's videos. And theres this cool new trick where you throw a tornado and you ult to an already airborne champion, the tornado will blink with you and whoever gets hit will b included in your ult. Hard to explain just check out redmercys video for it

Except ranks matter. Belt's don't.
I dont give afuck about ranks nowadays xD im currently silver 5 and i havent played ranked in a while. I was 6/4 with half of all my ranked games as thresh because even if i put top in primary and mid in secondary rito puts me in support

11/22 ranked
You guys wont believe how toxic it is here :^ )

Its the toxicity that drives me xD People calling names at the start of the game, spamming "weak" at the losing team, calling everyone stupid even though it was your fault for dying, yeah.
There was this onegame where the match is going so well for the rest of us and the top laner loses his lane and he /ff, when the surrender fails he suddenly says 'potangina nyo' and shit. 'report my team' even though we did npthing wrong
Nothing triggers me more than people mocking your physique in a game that has nothing to do with it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Why? Did somebody recently make fun of you in League for that reason? There are a lot of toxic people in the game.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I enjoy muting every player when I enter a game thats on my team. I usually just chat with the enemies, they seem less toxic when I'm learning a new champion.