Honorable Mention:
Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Threw in a spoiler tag.
There's a lot.

Favorite Albums

zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]

I would like to preface this by saying it needs to be updated and also I have no shame

[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
@Eureka

What did you use to arrange the albums like that?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Type O Negative - Life Is Killing Me
HIM - Greatest Love Songs Vol 666
Neil Young - On The Beach

Pretty Much The Most Looked Over Albums By The Artist
My current favorites are:
Bloodbath - Nightmares made flesh
Necrophagist - epitaph
Job for a cowboy - Ruination
In flames - Reroute to remain
K.I.Z - Urlaub fürs gehirn
Cypress hill - Black sunday
Cool thread idea.

I don't listen to many albums as a whole, but when I'm not listening to Lapfox or my youtube playlist, my favs would be:
1. Rise of a digital nation - Machinae supremacy Highly recommended. Chosen for display on the frontpage of Piratebay because of this album.
2. Free fall - Nomy (Link is for spotify, since the full album isn't online as one free peice)
Can't really say why I like Nomy, but I just do.
3. Beardyman. This isn't really an official album, but contains just as many songs that he made up (or remade) on the spot. The highest of recommendations. You will enjoy.

Sorry for the lack of genres. I don't understand how you people know them..
PM me with any and all questions
Hardwired 1, 2 and 3 (Scott Brown)
Cold Cash (Azrael)
Don't Stop Moving (Negaren and Jackal Queenston)

and I guess A Thousand Suns by Linkin Park to some extent
oh yeah
I commend you guys for having such excellent taste. I wish I knew you guys irl so we can do a couple of bowls and enjoy good records together.

Most of the albums posted here really appeal to me, aside from that Falloutboy post. I've heard that some Falloutboy members have roots in hardline SxE. I haven't looked into it if it's true, but it's it's pretty cool and sad if it is.

@Eureka : No shame in that post bro. Your top 10 is pristine. I think On Avery Island is great. Imo, it slays In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by a mile (haters gon hate)

and props for Merzbow love.

@starship : I haven't heard that album. I'll check it out. I only have 3 Type-O records, Bloody Kisses, October Rust and one live album. I lost the cover for the live one but it's pretty awesome. Black No. 1. Forever.

@fancy: Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92. (fist goes here)
Oh btw, Explosions in the sky is coming to my country this Oct I think. The tickets are a bit expensive. Do you think it's worth it to see them live?

@raaage: Cypress hill - Black sunday (This is proof that you really belong in eVo)

@Hattersin: Thanks. I don't know those artists. Thanks a lot for the effort of putting up links.

@rap: That's a checklist long enough to fill a whole month. I'm going to check out all of the rap entries. I'm pretty much done with my Nu-Metal phase but I still listen to some DT and HedPe from time to time.

@pusga: Hardwired 1-2-3. This is going to be my soundtrack if I ever find myself in Europe searching for hard drugs. Ty in advance.

Great posts! Highfives and bonghits all around!
Last edited by illv; Sep 25, 2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.