Ranking
Hey I've moved your thread for you. Be careful to post replays in the right board!!!
Baby's Approval
So just to start this off I've never really participated in Uke Bashes but I've seen a lot of them and being the fact that I'd rather trick and only tunnel my vision to replays of those sorts, I'm actually please I clicked this thread.

CNC.

So to start the opener that helped you generate the speed to transfer the energy into the kick was awesome I really liked how you shifted your tori to get just the right position to start your first attack. Although it seemed kind of rushed and I feel it could have been a little cleaner.

Moving forward into the replay where after you did your initial kick you did a follow up kick to lift Uke to prepare for the next attack this right here I like a lot because you took your time and mapped out what you wanted to do but the move afterwards; once you got the rotation you just held all practically and didn't do anything until your grabbed locked so you could swing around for the massive hit. I just feel you could've did something to bridge the gap rather than just stay held like that.

ONTO! The most significant hit of the replay imo. I loved the boom aspect I'm pretty sure if you would have taken just a little more time you probably could have knocked the other pec from the shoulder in addition to the other dms you made, this right here I loved it was just a nice clean hit nothing bad about it at all.

FINALLY!!! The last kick once again. Nice! BUT! it was pretty lack luster, it's just a basic kick you kinda held all just to move that right leg.

THE CONCLUSION!

Coming from my perspective I really liked this replay! BUT I think if you flowed a little more and gave just a tad bit more thought to this replay you could've did way more and perfected every attack along with the in-between movements.

I'd give this replay a 8/10 in other words a solid B-
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam