Ranking
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finished)
oh err, that ord thing from deviant art that i found, if you need to find it again just serch on deviant art: "3D pod" then it's like the 1st or 2nd row...

nvm i'll find it now and link it... it will be HERE when i've found it.

Edit: found.
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] [Officially closed: Remains for Head ownership l
Greetings!

The store has now officially closed, and those who still had heads in line, i appologise for doing this, but i now know i will be unable to fill your request due to time restrictions. You have been refunded all the prepayment you sent me. I now leave this here as a collection of my work, and so that people know who owns what head texture. I will not reconcider my actions, and this is final. But do not fret! This isnt the end of my art here, just my heads shop. Soon we will be working out the feasibility of using real 3d mesh for the characters in Toribash, and having customisable items that your characters can wear like helmets, glasses, armour, ninja suits... Art that will directly be applied into Toribash. Its only an idea at the moment, but it is being thought about... Your heads also only belong to you, but i request that if you are not going to use them yourself, give them to someone who will. I made them to improve the look of toribash, not collect dust on your harddrive.

It was fun while it lasted, and it was a great way for me to experiment and learn texture creation, a skill that is incredibly valuable in the games industry. Thanks for participating! Untill next time...
<( O )>
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] [Officially closed: Remains for Head ownership l
I'm going to miss your old head shop here, Cevius, but I greatly await for this idea of yours to come into play.
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] [Officially closed: Remains for Head ownership list]
i can wait ;)

i want to make some of the items, I've made 3D objects for games before! and I've taken many modeling tutorials, and using toribash forums and 11th dimension to practice.
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] [Officially closed: Remains for Head ownership list]
Gleeeeee!

Many thanks to Cevius the Awesome for creating me a head of hamstrosity. :3
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]