ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
mostly death
some black, thrash, doom, grind, hardcore, and melodeath

Cool! What bands do you enjoy of these genres?
recently been listening to lots of gojira and deicide
some other favorites off the top of my head are septicflesh, fleshgod apocalypse, behemoth, bolt thrower, autopsy, death, entombed, kalmah, insomnium, pig destroyer, ne obliviscaris,
opeth, agalloch, devin townsend, sylosis, meshuggah, draconian, gorguts, enslaved, anaal nathrakh, gorgoroth, skeletonwitch, alcest, my dying bride, woods of ypres, exodus, summoning,
gris, converge, trapped under ice, defeater, the carrier, carpathian, bloodbath and at the gates.
Mostly old school hip hop: ice cube, wu tang clan, outkast, blackstar, kanye west

Gorillaz, some 80's and 90's rock
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I listen to a lot of Wu as well along with Gorillaz, Kanye West and Ice Cube.
Last edited by Rai; Jun 13, 2014 at 08:21 PM.
I like and hate all kinds of music. I mostly like Metal.

I've been listening to Sunz of Man and Wu Tang as well as Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd a lot lately
Metal is generally what I listen to the most, but I do like EDM, IDM, Acoustic Instrumental and some Rap/Hip Hop.
breakcore, raggaecore, folk, minute amount of trap, I'm pretty sure I like sleepcore.. I'm not familiar with all of the genres but there's more.
Last edited by Nearly; Jun 15, 2014 at 06:32 AM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
recently been listening to lots of gojira and deicide
some other favorites off the top of my head are septicflesh, fleshgod apocalypse, behemoth, bolt thrower, autopsy, death, entombed, kalmah, insomnium, pig destroyer, ne obliviscaris,
opeth, agalloch, devin townsend, sylosis, meshuggah, draconian, gorguts, enslaved, anaal nathrakh, gorgoroth, skeletonwitch, alcest, my dying bride, woods of ypres, exodus, summoning,
gris, converge, trapped under ice, defeater, the carrier, carpathian, bloodbath and at the gates.

Great bands! Gojira, Deicide, Bolt Thrower, Autopsy, Death, Entombed, Pig Destroyer, Opeth, Agalloch, Meshuggah, Gorguts, Enslaved, Skeletonwitch, Summoning, Converge and At The Gates are my favorites of those you mentioned, I've heard all these bands, at least one album, haha. Within the scene black/death at the moment I'm hearing a lot of Beherit, Sarcófago, Von, Blasphemy, Morbid Angel, Vader, Angelcorpse, Vital Remains, Sinister, Benediction, Pestilence, Obituary... My favorite scenes after the thrash/speed/crossover.
Nice, somehow forgot to mention Morbid Angel, I really like what I've heard of them, just haven't gotten around to listening to the rest of their stuff. I like Benediction, Vital Remains and Obituary too.
Vader is good but the vocals bother me a bit sometimes
Last edited by THIGGIST; Jun 14, 2014 at 07:26 AM.