Toribash
Original Post
I want to watch a good film
Could u guys help me and decide what to watch?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
What genre would you like/interested in seeing?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Watch The Matrix Trilogy. Watch all 3 movies straight without commercials our bathroom breaks or a pizza guy ringing the doorbell. That's what i did and i got fully emersed in the story. It was amazing. Like i was in The Matrix.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I usually pick on from imdb top 250, but my watch list is not limited to that. I suggest watching Django Unchained. You will enjoy it regardless of the genre you like. (at least I did)
I recently watched Captain Phillips and enjoyed that alot. A real story as well!
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Cloud Atlas is a pretty cool movie.

After watching all 3 Matrix movies you have to watch The Animatrox and Enter The Matrix for the story to make tons of more sense.
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
What genre would you like/interested in seeing?

Any gender would work...maybe except drama
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Watch The Matrix Trilogy. Watch all 3 movies straight without commercials our bathroom breaks or a pizza guy ringing the doorbell. That's what i did and i got fully emersed in the story. It was amazing. Like i was in The Matrix.

I saw them long time ago maybe i could rewach it someday
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I usually pick on from imdb top 250, but my watch list is not limited to that. I suggest watching Django Unchained. You will enjoy it regardless of the genre you like. (at least I did)

Went to the cinema for that one. Django was a good movie
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
I recently watched Captain Phillips and enjoyed that alot. A real story as well!

Never heard of it, will check
Originally Posted by Django777 View Post
Snowpiercer.

Will check it
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Cloud Atlas is a pretty cool movie.

After watching all 3 Matrix movies you have to watch The Animatrox and Enter The Matrix for the story to make tons of more sense.

That is sf movie from 2013 or 2014 right? I think i started watching it but never finished
-----
I would rlly to head about films from your native country, more then holywod movies i've probably seen

Intrested in foreign film that u thought are rlly good
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 30, 2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Transendence.

EDIT: I also watched an older movie (UNHOLLYWOOD I BELIEVE) named Big

I believe it was by Steven Spielber- oh wait it is hollywood soz about that
Originally Posted by Hero View Post

Any Quentin Tarantino movie for that matter!

I really recommend the trilogy: Silence Of The Lambs, Hannibal and Red Dragon.
At least watch the first one, it's so good!