Toribash
There's a bunch of those games that I love infinitely and always come back to, usually like at least once in two years or so:
TES: Morrowind, not much explanation needed. I've played it so much that I actually might be unable to replay it anymore. Then again I feel like doing a very final run in which I'd collect and store somewhere every collectible item (including spoons etc) in the game. Then I realize how stupid it sounds and change my mind.
Doom, I have it installed even now. I like to play some random wad or fuck around in level editor. Muh true love since 2000 or so when I first played it.
Fallout Tactics, a lot of people hate on it but there's something in this game that just makes me come back. I might've finished it more times than all other Fallout games in total. I replay it once a year on average.
Commandos 2, possibly my favorite game ever. Simply perfection.
Baldurs Gate 2, not even sure what to say here, it's a superb adventure everytime I replay it. I've even got it installed atm, but my last run was like half a year ago and I got stuck (or rather, didn't feel like continuing) after proceeding to ToB and clearing watcher's keep.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
The fallout series(fallout,not fallout 2.fallout 3,and fallout new vegas)And another game that might not be known by some people Everlasting summer.Awesome story.
halo (reach specifically): over a month of gameplay on just double team alone, being top 50 twice and getting to beat people such as ninja in 1s brackets on gamebattles. the way you have to move the map is so interesting to me, and you must be consistent to win, being that you have to ALWAYS land 5 shots or you will lose. the way that weapons are timed and makes you break setups to get them was always fun for me. 2v2s require you to be everywhere and think fast as far as where you need to be to help your teammate get to point b etc. teamshotting and angles get as nerdy as spawnkilling (which really isnt easy)
i like games that challenge me and make me want to become the best at

super smash bros. melee: i have played this game since i was in elementary school, and i was just as into it as i am today. this time it's revived with the competitive scene it has. i prefer this game over halo any day despite playing halo my entire life. you can listen to any smash stream and hear how many inputs they're putting in, and that is so fascinating to me. mvc2 in my opinion isn't even comparable to the mechanical skill and quick thinking put into a good fox or falco, you have to be able to outplay your opponent while playing at almost TAS consistency. one little mess up can turn the entire game around and it's exciting to play
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
My first game that i had every fallen in love with was Chrono Trigger, i had gotten it on my DS when i was younger, which after having played loads of RPG's which have the common day to day random encounters ; which had gotten quite boring after multiple games with the exact same mechanic. Chrono Trigger was the exact opposite, other than this was also the fact that the story is fantastic was another reason why i had fallen in love with this game.

This. Chrono Trigger has to be one of, if not my favorite game of all time (ay?). Yeah, something about it, just makes me love it more than almost any other game.
Other than that, Pokemon. First game I ever played, and easily most played.
Got a 3ds for the sole purpose of playing it, I just keep getting sucked back in.
Last edited by Blue; May 9, 2015 at 06:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
This. Chrono Trigger has to be one of, if not my favorite game of all time (ay?). Yeah, something about it, just makes me love it more than almost any other game.
Other than that, Pokemon. First game I ever played, and easily most played.
Got a 3ds for the sole purpose of playing it, I just keep getting sucked back in.

Chrono Trigger definately is something different. Only if people from this generation would understand art at its finest. And not go straight to the games that have gotten heaps of attention on sites such as Youtube and Twitch.
Unreal Tournament series.
Although I mostly only play with bots because of my slow internet connection and there's not many people playing this game anymore maybe because people nowadays prefer a realistic FPS, I still love this game. You need a good reflex, fast at taking decision, good at using several weapons etc. This game really help me practicing my FPS skill.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]