Toribash
Original Post
1) It was implemented for your own safety, after a quite severe breach of password information

2) If you want to disregard this safety warning, you can always just change up one letter or number at it will work perfectly find. I do believe you can also just revert back to the original password after a year(?)

and also,

3) This has absolutely nothing to do with Toribash Next, and therefore this thread. If you want to actually propose it as a suggestion, go over to the suggestions & ideas board
Last edited by duck; Jul 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM.
h
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
no it never works.

really it works for me i always type the same password xD
Originally Posted by TurtleBug View Post
HAMPO I LOVA YOU

PLZ ADD INGAME SUPPORT SYSTEM SOMEHOW SO YOU CAN CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER THAT IS CURRENTLY INGAME OR IN THE IRC

This would actually be incredible. Some staff might find it annoying, but I think it'd great for regular users (especially new users).
Originally Posted by Chades View Post
Genius! Are you going to keep original tori model, or will it be another looking tori?

You will recognize them as Tori models.
So the new item that hampa gave the people that gave 1k or over at that time, will it transfer to regular tc or a different type?
I'm Back trash#1234
I haven't read everything, so forgive me if this has been asked before, but will this be advertised in any way? This is awesome, and big news, but it's a bit of a wasted effort if the same amount, or less people play. This second one is kind of irrelevant, but, will minibash be brought back alongside toribash next maybe? I thought it was a good idea personally.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .