Ranking
View Poll Results: What's your favorite game console?
PS1
1 Votes / 3.23%
PS2
9 Votes / 29.03%
PS3
2 Votes / 6.45%
Xbox
0 Votes / 0%
Xbox360
8 Votes / 25.81%
N64
3 Votes / 9.68%
GameCube
2 Votes / 6.45%
Super Nintendo
5 Votes / 16.13%
PSP
0 Votes / 0%
Nintendo DS
1 Votes / 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by XDumbAssX View Post
ps2 sucks now
it was cool 1 year ago

Basing this "fact" on?

Why does it suck now? Provide justification.
PS3 its the Best... Killzone 2, Prototype, InFamous, Rogue Warrior(i think its coming out today), MGS 4, Street Fighter IV

Lots of beautiful games

P.S- PS2 its still a very good Console, especially with games Like Devil May Cry(though i prefer to play it in PC)
Last edited by fcpavao; Jul 14, 2009 at 09:00 PM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Basing this "fact" on?

Why does it suck now? Provide justification.

Yeah really how does it just suddenly start sucking? If it sucks how has it lasted so long?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Sticking with a fanbase is a guarenteed way to go out of business. Nintendo is smart to try to branch out, trying to get different companies to make different games for the wii. If they make the same, boring, repetitive games over and over, eventually the fans realize it's time to move on. Nintendo has realized that instead of waiting till then, they better start moving on ahead of time.

but dude you forgot about the DS.

my stop smoking coach? WTF?

remember when nintendo was top with hardcore gamers?
games like F-zero and Gradius.( wow, those are pretty old.)
Nintendo ruled when I was a kid. I had hours of fun on my N-64 and game boy colour. because for the most part, it was churning out awsome titles like golden eye, Perfectdark, occarina of time, SSB, super mario 64...this list go's on.

now Nintendo has moved on from the hardcore audience as a target, and started targeting the more *cringe* feminin audience. Have you seen the commercials these days? when I'm seeing a zelda commercial, I don't want to
see two gigiling, 40 year-old women on a couch. I want to see link slice a moblin in half. as for the branching out? there is a game called major league eating for the wii. who the heck gave that a green light? it's kind of ironic. on one console you have "Major league eating", and on the handheld you have "my weight loss coach"........... words fail me.

anyway, as always I could go on but I think you get the point.
Keep In mind some titles are very fun and I do like nintendo. just not the mostly horrible 3RD party developers.
Last edited by ivolt; Jul 14, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say