Toribash
Original Post
Words That Follow
http://sqgames.110mb.com/wtf/

Words that follow.

Just came online today after a long time of forgetting this game and noone was on :O. Yes this was posted a SUPER ASS LONG time ago on here but it has dissapeared so here it is again for all to enjoy.

Each round, you are presented with a picture for which you have 45 seconds to come up with a caption. At the end of that time, all the players vote on the caption they like the most. You cannot vote for your own caption. Each vote you get is worth 1 point for the first half of the game, 2 for the second half, and 3 for the final around. If you don't vote for anybody, you cannot get any points for the round, even if others voted for you. After 7 rounds, the player with the most points wins and the game starts over.

http://sqgames.110mb.com/wtf/
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Ahh I remember this.

Good times

Great game, need to get some people on IRC to play it with you though.
:D
Ill play this ^^ my ign will be Alan if the username is able

EDIT:what a great game.
Last edited by ThunderX; Jul 16, 2009 at 02:01 AM.
This is a really fun game

Used to play it with stonewall back in the day
Lol I think this is hte only forum that some dumbass admin didnt change the title to words that follow
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Lol I think this is hte only forum that some dumbass admin didnt change the title to words that follow

Not anymore.

PS: Games epic
:D