ES Recruitment Drive
maybe its just me but it seems like half of the people i play use murloc spam decks and it fucking tilts me off the face of this fucking world. i dont know maybe im just shitty
So I just unpacked two epics, 1 gold and one normal and the gold one is sleep with the fishes, which I need for my WIP Taunt Warrior Deck (fun fact: that is my first ever golden epic, now I need a golden legendary).

Image of it in my collection because I forgot to screen it earlier

And I recently found this budgetish Dragon Priest and I'm at rank 17 right now but I'm trying to climb up to atleast 15 to get the golden rare. What decks are you guys using at the moment?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
im using jade druid in standard and aggro druid in wild. also using some shaman

question: i only have a couple decks, so i cant do a lot of quests (because i dont have a deck in the required class). right now, i find myself disenchanting a lot of cards for other decks that im trying to make. do yall think i should take a break from disenchanting to try to build up my card collection for future decks, or should i just keep doing what im doing now?
Well on my old account I basically disenchanted every cards except commons and maybe some rares I didn't need to disenchant to make a quest rogue deck and I got bored of it really quickly so now I had an account with no cards except commons and rogue cards :L. I decided to move to another region to start again and I'm doing well, I bought the One night in Karazhan adventure and I'm saving up cards and I only disenchant cards that are bad/cards that I know I wont use in the near future, so you keep good cards for decks and disenchant bad cards for decks.
Last edited by Stone; Jul 25, 2017 at 11:43 AM.
I'm so proud Sparky
Hey guys, I was wondering if it's ok if I disenchant all of my expensive cards (Legendaries, epic and golden cards) to craft an evolve shaman deck. And I asked because as you know, Knights of the frozen throne is coming out soon so I was wondering if I should either craft the deck or save up and craft some new cards from the expansion. This is also a tough decision since all expansions but journey to un'goro. And I also asume like a day before the new year to disenchant all the cards from the past expansions since I don't think I will play wild what so ever?
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if it's ok if I disenchant all of my expensive cards (Legendaries, epic and golden cards) to craft an evolve shaman deck. And I asked because as you know, Knights of the frozen throne is coming out soon so I was wondering if I should either craft the deck or save up and craft some new cards from the expansion. This is also a tough decision since all expansions but journey to un'goro. And I also asume like a day before the new year to disenchant all the cards from the past expansions since I don't think I will play wild what so ever?

It really depends on what your objective is. As a F2P player, it's usually advantageous to only disenchant epic/legendary cards that are unplayable. Not unplayable in the current meta, flat out unplayable. Like, Journey to Un'Goro, sort of stuff.

If all you care about is having ONE meta deck, I definitely wouldn't be crafting cards right before an expansion. It usually takes a few weeks for people to figure out what decks are good, so crafting a week into the expansion is bad business for an F2P.
Unless you're in it for the memes. Discard quest looked bad all around, but I crafted that shit instantly and never looked back. I also have double explore un'goro because the memes won't be dreams.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It's going to be my second meta deck if I do create it (first one being budgetish Dragon Priest). And yes I will only disenchant unplayable cards like dinomancy, spellbender, gorehowl etc.
I'm so proud Sparky