Ranking
Creati0n vs. Cyvia V3
Round 3.
I won, but it really was just for us working on stability and fluidity.
Rate that.
Not the damn hits. .-.
Attached Files
epic sparring insult between me and jhett lol
EDIT: just so we're clear, it wasn't even sparring it was further away and decaps for fun
Attached Files
sparring insult.rpl (355.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Nov 20, 2013 at 04:37 AM. Reason: because i'm awesome
Originally Posted by ToxicChick View Post
Looks like you guys have 'sparing fever' :P

TOXIC I'm just happy you've logged in! And yes, we've been sparring together for the past two weeks. It's basically just me, Wilner, Creati0n, and Cyvia (although I have had some with Jhett but as you can see they're just random ones that aren't really sparring lol) anyway, good to see you online. Just let us know if anything's looking better for your current situation!
Originally Posted by ToxicChick View Post
Looks like you guys have 'sparing fever' :P

Toxic! When are you gonna be back online?
-----
Hey guys when do do spars? I've been trying to look for your sparring servers but I can never find them
Last edited by jhet77; Nov 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mainly you can just do ./jo hydra or ./jo hydra1.
Those are the server Room names that I use.
You will either find me there or in a abd/mushu server. :3
hey so i sparred a guy who said he would bring out me "sparring style" And I think it was decent. But CnC
Attached Files
spar with done.rpl (824.8 KB, 7 views)
I will still be active on the forums..just not in game :/ My dad is wipping my laptop clean of everything and Im almost positive that I wont be able to play toribash for at least a good year or half a year :/ But if you guys ever want to talk just send me a PM and I will update you on everything thats been happening :P Im still glad that I get to talk to you guys though.
I made a Skype specifically for toribash. Yesterday night, and today it all went smooth, but today my microphone randomly cut out. So I guess having a skype is pointless lol. Sorry about that Creati0n :/ ... I've tried everything (troubleshooting, testing, restarting etc.) but it's not looking too good.
-----
dat moment when you accidentally bought two relaxes instead of a relax and force -.- Don't really care though, I had enough for the force, and i'll just sell my extra lookin fancy!
Last edited by SkyWhale; Nov 21, 2013 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump