Ranking
Welp, thanks for some kind words, erth <3
@cowmeat: about your podcast itself, I like your voice but I don't really enjoy the music but well, I'm a metalfag so don't mind me that much, tl;dr it's at least 'listenable'.
retired
Erth your blanket fort advice was pretty sub-par. I wanted some advice on the best location to place the Turkish district. It's also really hard to get the correct permits for Latvian independence day for a blanket fort.

Other than that, I preferred the music last week (apart from that god damn flamingo song) but eh, still enjoyed it. Liked the last song the most but I like chilled music so..

I'm intrigued what the 'very Moopy prize' is...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
You definitely need more people on your show at the same time. Two people tends to get boring. Other than that, you did an amazing job (great voice by the way)
nice episode with erth but i think i didnt hear my question . but still good though.
#awesome
Edit:i heard my question but in a different way . forgive me.
Last edited by Moataz; Jun 23, 2015 at 11:14 AM.
About the music things. In order for me to keep it interesting for myself I want to do the music part my own way. after all it currently takes about 5-10 hours to make one of these so if I couldnt pick the music, this wouldnt be something I'd like to do. Of course I'll take suggestions regarding music but that is something that will hardly change.
I've got a question for Moop, Say this word by word, "ExtremeAlt aka Extreme450, asks, Moop, will you tickle my belly button, and after that, will you snort my belly button lint?"
ask moop the following : have you ever had a car accident ? (sorry if its bad grammar)
ask him that too:have you ever been in a coma?
ik my questions are weird so if you dont want to ask him these then fine no probs
Last edited by Moataz; Jun 27, 2015 at 05:11 PM.